Remote Desktop Manager 5.0
Remote Desktop Manager 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Remote Desktop Manager 5.0 description
Remote Desktop Manager is a small yet professional application to manage all your remote connections. It can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn and Team Viewer.
Now with the Enterprise Edition, you can share all your remote connection inside your company with SQL Server. Also, with the multiple datasource, each user can have their own personal remote connections.
Remote Desktop Manager is a good replacement of the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
- Support RealVNC, TightVNC and UltraVNC
- Support LogMeIn Desktop Shortcut
- Support Team Viewer
- Automatic VPN connection
- Small footprint
- Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
- Add name, image and description to your configuration
- Run in tray icon
- Quick access menu in the tray icon
- Import / export / Drag and Drop of remote desktop file (.rdp)
- Search filter
- Auto start on Windows startup
- Auto update
- Share settings between users
- Dual monitor support
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista (32 bits and 64 bits)
- Most recently used
- Dual screen support UltraVNC
- LogMeIn and Team Viewer support Favorite
- MRU and more enhancements
Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0
Remote Desktop Manager 5.0 Screenshot
Remote Desktop Manager 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Remote Desktop Manager 5.0
Remote Desktop Manager 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.