Remote Reboot Utility 188.8.131.52
Remote Reboot Utility 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Remote Reboot Utility 220.127.116.11 description
Remote Reboot Utility 18.104.22.168 is a powerful tool desiged to run on a dedicated IP number and port and, upon authenticated request, reboots the computer. Once installed on a server running Windows, RemBoot is controlled over HTTPS using any web browser. All you need is a connection to the Internet and your login details to reboot the computer.
- Reboot is activated through any web browser, from anywhere, at any time, after logging in
- RemBoot is not dependent on Microsoft IIS, PC Anywhere, VNC, Remote Desktop or any other product which may be "hung" when you need to reboot your computer
- Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") is used to encrypt all communication between you and the utility
- Multiple user names and passwords are allowed for shared responsibility
- At the time of reboot, any running applications are notified of pending shutdown so that they may exit before computer restarts; and if they don't exit cooperatively within the specified timeout period, they are forced to exit so that absolutely no human intervention is required on the server
- You define the IP number and port that RemBoot runs on
- Log files track the history of usage including any failed login attempts
- A simple application with text based configuration files (no registry entries)
- Runs as a service which starts when Windows starts (regardless of whether anyone logs in)
- RemBoot runs on Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista.
- The utility installs as a service.
- RemBoot requires approximately 2 mb hard disk space for installation and approximately 1.5 mb RAM during operation. People say that it has a small footprint.
Remote Reboot Utility 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Remote Reboot Utility 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Remote Reboot Utility 188.8.131.52
Remote Reboot Utility 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.