RemoteObserver 2.1 Ranking & Summary
RemoteObserver 2.1 description
RemoteObserver 2.1 provides you with a client-server application that is intended for the supervision over computers in a local network or via the Internet. You can watch that your workers, kids or students are doing, and record screenshots for the further viewing. Additionally, you can send messages, run applications, restart or shutdown remote computers if necessary. Client or server side is protected by password that allows you to keep confidentiality. Server-side application has one interesting feature that allows you work and also watch at the same time.
- Remote Desktop Control.
- Remote installation of clients
- Simultaneous supervision of up to 64 computers.
- Recording screenshots for the further viewing.
- Exporting screenshots into BMP format.
- 'Bring to desktop' function that allows you to work and also watch at the same time.
- Run applications, send messages, restart or shutdown on the remote computers.
- 8x8 grid.
- Server-side full screen function.
- Using password for safety on the server and client side.
- 3 levels of compression at your choice.
- Application tray icon.
- Server: 1.5 Ghz, 256mb
- Client: 1.0 Ghz, 32mb
RemoteObserver 2.1 Screenshot
RemoteObserver 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark RemoteObserver 2.1
RemoteObserver 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.