Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP Ranking & Summary
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP description
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP is a flexible and reliable application built using CISF to help the Microsoft Information Security Team track information security risk across the company. Eventually the solution will move to use the Microsoft GRC as the core risk engine and integrate into Systems Center. The source code and sharing the application are provided now so customers can share from the learning’s and adopt and extend the system for themselves. Risk Tracker serves as an example of how to build a custom security application using the Connected Information Security Framework.
- Integrate into Key Business Systems like HR and Portfolio / Asset Management Systems.
- Enter and Track Risks associated with business groups, geographies and projects.
- Enter and Track Tasks Associated with Remediating or Tracking Risks.
- Perform Basic Risk Calculations.
- Track The History of changes made by user/system to Risks.
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP Screenshot
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP Keywords
Bookmark Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP
Risk Tracker Sep 2009 CTP Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP
- CyberDefender Internet Security 2009.09.5
- Remove Fake Antivirus 1.54
- Security Releases ISO Image December 2009
- Security Releases ISO Image November 2009
- Shield Pro AntiVirus and Firewall 2009.186
- Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus 2009.08.25.17
- Kingsoft Internet Security 09 Plus 2009.06.18.16
- Outlook Attachment Security Administrator 2009.2
- Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5
- PDF Security ActiveX Component 2.0.2009.601
- Outlook Attachment Security Administrator 2009
- Security Releases ISO Image October 2009
- PDF Security ActiveX 2.0.2009.725
- Perfect Security Icons 2009.5
- PCSafer 2009 Internet Security 5