Robo-FTP 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Robo-FTP 3.5 description
Robo-FTP 3.5 won't make you disappointed for it offers a secure, script-driven, Windows FTP client featuring 128-bit SSH and SSL security and integrated PGP encryption and decryption for the highest level of data security.
The program also:
- Supports a COM/OLE interface;
- Remote server commands when used with Robo-FTP Server;
- Integrated SQL database;
- Integrated ZIP-archive management;
- E-mail messaging;
- File synchronization;
- Comparisons of local and server files by date, time, and size;
- Writing to the NT event log.
The script language, with more than 135 commands, supports numeric and string variables, branching, and the running of external processes. Use the specialized Robo-Edit feature to create and edit scripts; schedule scripts easily with CronMaker; install Robo-FTP as an NT service.
Robo-FTP maintains detailed log files to record the events of automated file transfers. It''s scalable for an individual or for deployment across an enterprise.
- Security: Powerful security features help ensure compliance with corporate policy and new government regulations.
- 128-bit SSH (SFTP) and SSL/TLS (FTPS and HTTPS) authentication and encryption
- Integrated PGP encryption/decryption
- Easy Setup: Simple configuration tools get you up and running quickly
- Script Wizard automates simple tasks without writing a single line of code
- Script Editor includes syntax highlighting and context sensitive help
- Help file includes extensive examples -- automate complex workflows by simply copying and pasting
- Automation: Robo-FTP provides powerful, yet simple tools for automating file transfers and related tasks.
- Fine control over send/receive criteria such as time/date stamp, file size, and file name
- Complete complex tasks like syncing a remote and local file structure with a single command
- Integrated scheduler
- Run in the background as a Service
- Integration: Robo-FTP is built from the ground up to integrate seamlessly with existing processes.
- Control Robo-FTP directly from your application using COM/OLE with C++, VB, C#, etc.
- Robo-FTP can launch (or be launched by) any other process (batch file, executable, scheduler app, etc.)
- Pass parameters to your Robo-FTP scripts from the command line and generate custom exit codes to return back to your application, batch file, etc.
- File Management: Automate more than just file transfers.
- Zip/Unzip with password protection
- Copy, delete, and move operations both on the local and remote system
- Accountability: Rest assured that your processes are running reliably
- Customizable logging
- E-mail notification
- Dashboard for monitoring and managing jobs
- Added a /integrity option to RCVFILE, SENDFILE, and SYNC commands. This option will enable integrity checking during transfer of files. Supported algorithms include CRC, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512.
- Added Configurator option which will automatically run a script file on starting Robo-FTP.
- Added %sitefolder internal script variable.
- Added support for the WACHOVIA servertype.
- Added %lastfile and %lastpath internal script variables which are set when error occurs sending/receiving files with wildcards.
- Improved logging when using the /serverdate option.
- Enabled transfer dialogs to be displayed when Robo-FTP is running hidden.
- Fixed issue with RCVFILE "*.*" /nostatus doing listings after each file is received.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect error is returned when unzipping an empty zip file.
- Fixed problems with /localdate on secure servers.
- Fixed issue with Logon dialog being shown when running as service.
- Fixed issue with SYNC not logging error when no files were sent/received.
- Fixed issue with %uploadsize and %downloadsize being incorrect when file is greater than 4GB.
- Fixed issue with GETNEXTFILE and the /newest or /oldest options when file over 4GB.
- Fixed issue with "Robo-FTP Service Installer" link remaining in the Control Panel after uninstall.
- Fixed issue with SENDFILE and RCVFILE not returning error when %nextfile or %sitefile internal script variable are not set.
- Fixed issue with RCVFILE when using the /subdirs /nostatus /delete options.
- Fixed issue with SENDMAIL not returning an error when sending to a single recipient and an error occurs.
- Fixed issue with time-out beginning when Logon button is clicked in client applet.
- Fixed issue with Service Monitor not finding service name when Robo-FTP running as application.
- Fixed issue with Client Applet crash when connection times out while 'Accept Fingerprint' dialog is displayed.
- Fixed issue with FTPGETREWIND returning "*GETFTPFILE file pointer rewound.".
- Fixed issue with file times being converted to UTC with servers using the MLSD servertype.
- Fixed issue with GETNEXTFILE "*.txt" /incldirs not returning files in subdirectories.
- Fixed issue with SENDFILE crash when filename begins with percent-alpha combo.
- Fixed issue with ZIP when using single file name not being added to the zip file.
Robo-FTP 3.5 Screenshot
Robo-FTP 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Robo-FTP 3.5
Robo-FTP 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.