Rooster 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Rooster 3.2 description
Rooster 3.2 offers you a powerful RSS news agent to simultaneously downloads articles for multiple feeds. Post articles to ATOM-enabled blogs. Use templates to compose posts. Store articles for off-line reading. Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles off-line.
- Allow you to:
- Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds.
- Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis.
- Post the articles.
- Edit and store variety of download-conditionals.
- Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way.
- Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail, flag, set status and much more).
- Customize our news center with the use of another powerful tool - Filters.
- Store articles for off-line reading.
- Manage (name/edit/create/delete/store) newsboxes for feeds.
- Use Newsboard to preview feeds and read articles online.
- Store feeds info in editable (plain text) files.
- Import/export feed subscriptions.
- Address feeds and keep URLs within an editable table for quick updating.
- Quickly find the articles.
- Filter articles on keywords and/or phrases.
- Rooster also includes:
- User friendly and fast-responding interface.
- Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
- Windows/panes layouts.
- Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
- Article grouping.
- Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
- Support for all versions of RSS and ATOM feeds.
- International language support (Interface is English-only).
- Feed groups.
- News Ticker.
- Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
- Article tokens.
- "Download Headers" option.
- By default, it's "On" for (new) UNG subscriptions and "Off" for (new)
- RSS subscriptions.
- Feed/Properties/Formatting: Display online content (by default).
- Article/View/Offline now "sticks" regardless of Feed/Formatting, or
- Offline mode settings.
- Offline Mode has a precedence over "per article settings" (Article/View/Offline).
- Feed/Formatting determines initial Article/View/Offline option.
- Fixed a bug bug that would cause a crah on startup, if some configuration files
- are not present. [3.1]
- XP common-controls style is supported now.
- Article Window
- RSS articles: Feed logo is displayed, at the top right corner
- of the window, scaled to 48x48 pixels.
- UNG articles: X-Face is displayed, at the top right corner
- of the window.
- Enclosure list & pane.
- Enclosure Download/Open button.
- "Incoming filters" were ignored in some cases.
- Faster filters processing.
- IBM PC or compatible.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Internet network connection.
Rooster 3.2 Screenshot
Rooster 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Rooster 3.2
Rooster 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.