ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta Ranking & Summary
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta description
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta is considered as a simple to use, handy and efficient program which supports you to quickly and securely access the remote computer screen of your users. With just a few clicks, anyone on any operating system is immediately connected. The software is self-hosted which provides for ultimate reliability and speed. Reliability is based on the reliability of your own network, not dependent on a 3rd party. Speed is achieved through direct data flow from the customer network to your own network, without traversing a 3rd party relay.
- Lightning-quick remote screen, keyboard, and mouse control performs great on any connection.
- Unattended access for instant connectivity to familiar machines.
- Blank the remote monitor for privacy from your guest.
- Drag and drop file transfer provides quick and simple exchange.
- Share your screen with your customers for demonstrations and presentations.
- Chat with your customers during remote support sessions.
- Remotely reboot and automatically reconnect to normal mode or safe mode.
- Automatic reconnection retries continuously to reconnect as soon as possible after disconnection.
- Clipboard transfer allows seamless cut and paste to and from remote desktop.
- Resizing and scaling manages different size local and remote desktops.
- Multiple monitor support provides ability to view one or all monitors of the guest desktop.
- Dynamic screen quality with manual override means ultimate performance and control.
- Save screen as file or copy screen to clipboard allows easy documentation of support sessions.
- Record screen video to standard AVI movie files to provide even more documentation.
- Run shortcuts and utilities quickly on the remote desktop with the custom toolbox.
- Host can hear audio playing on guest system.
- Host can group sessions via our new filtering interface.
- Session ownership can be transferred to other hosts quickly.
- Client targeted automatically based on remote operating system and capabilities
- .NET ClickOnce Client compatible with over 99% of Windows machines; bootstrapper installs .NET automatically if not present
- Java Web Start Client compatible with over 90% of Windows, Mac, and Linux machines
- Java Android Host Client compatible with Android smart phones including Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, Nexus One, G1
- iOS Host Client compatible with iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches
- Combined coverage of over 99% of all machines
- Best UAC (User Access Control) support in the industry; Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server, and Windows 7 all supported seamlessly
- Quick server install gets you up and running in seconds
- Works with firewalls and NAT
- Tiny ~500KB download for your remote users
- ClickOnce and Web Start technologies provides obvious "Run" buttons rather than the sometimes obscure "save, click through warnings, then run" of EXE files
- Client targeted automatically based on browser of remote user, opting for the easiest possible start-up
- Server install does not require IIS or any existing server configuration
- Technicians login one of two ways:
- Internal username/password database
- Automatic Windows domain security-- saves time and administration
- Remote users join sessions one of three ways, specified by the technician:
- Click on session
- Click link in email
- Type session code
- Entire session is encrypted:
- All screen, keyboard, mouse, and file data is protected from 3rd parties
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) used with RSA keypairs for secure key exchange
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) 256 bit cipher standardized by US Government for sensitive data
- No SSL setup required
- Select one of many predefined visual themes
- Ability to edit or completely redefine CSS
- Embeddable within any website
- Full access to all HTML, CSS, and ASP.NET source code
- Every message, label, or string is modifiable through resources, allowing different languages to be targeted in the same installation
- Windows XP (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows Vista (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows Server 2003 (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows Server 2008 (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows 98, Windows 98 SE (.NET Framework 2.0+)
- Windows ME (.NET Framework 2.0+)
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta Screenshot
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta Keywords
Bookmark ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta
ScreenConnect 2.4.2234.4400 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.