SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 10.1 MB
Platform: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7
Date added: 2010-10-25
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 description
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 gives you much convenience with this ideal and effective internet application suite which was previously made popular by Netscape and Mozilla to develop and deliver high-quality updates to this concept. Containing an Internet browser, email & newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools, SeaMonkey is sure to appeal to advanced users, web developers and corporate users.
Under the hood, SeaMonkey uses much of the same Mozilla source code which powers such successful siblings as Firefox, Thunderbird, Camino, Sunbird and Miro. Legal backing is provided by the Mozilla Foundation.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs. And if you mistakenly close a tab or window, functionality to Undo Closed Tab or Window helps you bring it back to continue working with it.
- SeaMonkey's powerful Add-ons Management provides almost infinite possibilies to extend your Internet experience both through installing additional functionality created by others and even freely developing your own extensions and providing them to the rest of the SeaMonkey community.
- Feed detection notifies you when web pages offer RSS or Atom feeds, and feed preview lets you view their contents and choose a reader with which to subscribe to those - including an internal reader in the Mail & Newsgroups component of SeaMonkey.
- Smart Location Bar enables you to search your visited web pages right when typing in the browser's location bar and finding what you want to re-visited as fast as possible by learning which pages you visit frequently.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Session restore brings back all your open windows and tabs after the rare occasion that SeaMonkey crashes - and if you wish even when you close and reopen the browser or restart your computer.
- Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Web form autocompletion; Themes; toolbar customization; multi-language and multi-platform support; and the latest in Web Standards.
- Mail & Newsgroups:
- Tabbed Mail lets you manage your mail and folders in parallel, without losing control of where you're at when reading, replying to and working with messages in more complex patterns.
- Junk mail controls help you take back control of your e-mail from spammers. SeaMonkey's adaptive junk mail control gets smarter with use and is personalized to the e-mail that you receive.
- Manage your mail with customizable Tags and Mail Views. Color code your e-mail to help you prioritize. Sort your mail with views to help you through your e-mail much faster.
- Multiple Accounts support helps you manage all your mail through one interface.
- Feeds and Blogs is a reader for RSS and Atom feeds right in your messaging center that eases your reading of information from all across the web.
- SeaMonkey Mail & Newsgroups includes Enterprise ready features such as S/MIME, return receipts, Address Books, LDAP support, and digital signing.
- SeaMonkey's powerful yet simple HTML editor keeps getting better with dynamic image and table resizing, quick insert and delete of table cells, improved CSS support, and support for positioned layers. For all your documents and website projects, Composer is all you need.
- IRC Chat ("ChatZilla"): Chat on IRC networks with this simple yet powerful IRC client. Multiple networks and channels are easy to keep track of in a familiar tabbed interface.You can change the look and feel of the chat with motifs; choose from several built-in motifs, many more downloadable, or create your own with CSS.
- Operating Systems
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Minimum Hardware
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 128 MB RAM
- 50 MB of free hard drive space
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 Screenshot
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1
SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
VAMP is a useful and free web-mail client written entirely in the PHP scripting language which can access POP3 mailboxes Free Download
Full-featured Web, Mail and FTP Server Free Download
Web Mail Keylogger is an easy to use program that monitors the computer keystrokes activity Free Download
Brings the convenience of automatic and on demand e-mail checking to the user of web-based mail services include: Hotmail, Net@ddress(usa.net), RocketMail, MailExcite, MailCity, Angelfire Mail and Eud Free Download
Nifty Email Notification Tool for POP3, IMAP, MAPI and Web-Mail Free Download
The first software that lets you store and share files on any web-mail account Free Download
Smileycons is an emoticon set you can use in Email, Message Boards, Forums and Web Mail Free Download