Secure FTP 2.5.21
Secure FTP 2.5.21 Ranking & Summary
Secure FTP 2.5.21 description
Secure FTP 2.5.21 is considered as a convenient and efficient client package that allows for an secure transactions to be made to an FTP server that supports an implicit SSL connection. The control channel (username/password) is always encrypted. The data channel (your data) can be optionally encrypted. Free for non-commercial use.
- Fully TLS/SSL compliant
- Supports strong 256-bit AES encryption
- Supports both explicit and implicit SSL connections
- Encryption on both command and data channels
- Simple and clean design
- Works with most FTPS compliant servers
- Command-line scripting
- Supports Mode Z compression
- Fully cross-platform client
- Support for SOCKS proxy
- Supports Clear Command Channel (CCC)
- Works with personal SSL certificates
- Option for global bookmarks
- Multi-lingual user interface
- [GUI] Now have a Spanish version of Secure FTP!
- Added more debug information.
- Updated to use Secure FTP Bean
Secure FTP 2.5.21 Screenshot
Secure FTP 2.5.21 Keywords
Bookmark Secure FTP 2.5.21
Secure FTP 2.5.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.