selectionquery 2.3 Ranking & Summary
selectionquery 2.3 description
With selectionquery use the selected text with your predefined (GET & POST) queries. Also previewing of these selectionqueries, normal links and plain text links is available.
- Showing Open URL... in the right-click menu. (Optional)
- Showing Written Query... in right-click menu. (Optional)
- Showing Close tab within the right-click menu. (Optional)
- Autohiding the menu bar (Optional)
- Changing window title to current URL (Optional)
- Showing Open Selected Url which treats the selected text as a query. (Optional)
- (Hovering shows a preview of making a query of the selection, real links can also be previewed by right-clicking on them)
- Previewing the query when hovering over the menuitem. (Optional)
- Setting the size of the preview panel.
- Setting the delay before showing the preview.
- Auto showing the queries whenever text is selected. (Optional)
- Showing Copy within the auto show menu. (Optional)
- Opening the query in a new tab or window.
- Opening the query in front or in the background.
- Presetting of (GET & POST) queries as menuitems on right-click menu.
- Optionally appending the selected text to a preset query.
- Rearranging the order of preset queries.
- Firefox 1.5 - 3.0.*
- Added optional Copy current URL command
selectionquery 2.3 Screenshot
selectionquery 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark selectionquery 2.3
selectionquery 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.