SentryPC 2.22 Ranking & Summary
SentryPC 2.22 description
SentryPC 2.22 is a professional and comprehensive tool that enables you to control, restrict and record access and usage of your PC. You can control how long, and when users are allowed to use the computer, prevent the use of specific programs, block access to certain websites, restrict access to Windows functions, and more. In addition to access control, the program can also record all user activities, including keystrokes, website visits, applications ran, chats and more. SentryPC is perfect for parents wanting to protect their children, or employers wanting to control employee activities.
- Complete Time Management
- Application Scheduling and Filtering
- Website Scheduling and Filtering
- Chat Filtering
- Keystroke Filtering
- Easy to Read Activity Reports
- Powerful Security Features
- Logs Keystrokes Typed
- Logs Application Usage
- Logs Website Visits
- Logs Chat Conversations
- Logs Windows Viewed
- Receive Activity Logs via Email
- Stops Unwanted Computer Usage
- Time Management: Probably the most important feature of SentryPC is its time management. Every program, game, website, etc is at your disposal for time management settings. This means you can specify by what hours on what days of the week the user can access and use your selection. You also have the ability to enter a 'weekly allowance' which when the total time you enter for the selection has been used for that week the user no longer has access until the following week.
- Time Management Main: You have the ability to block computer usage completely during the hours you specify for each day of the week. Included is the ability to specify a total weekly allowance of computer usage which when reached will block access until restored by you or the next week begins. You may also set daily limits as well.
- Temporary Full Access: If a user has been blocked access you have the option as the administrator to quickly and easily grant them full access. This is useful if a user really does need access, but due to settings is being blocked for whatever reason.
- Content Filtering Features: An extensive filtering engine has been built into SentryPC. You can essentially choose a daily schedule of 'allowable' times for virtually any program, game, website, or even the computer or Internet itself. This lets you specify at what specific times they can be accessed by that specific user. You can even enter a weekly 'total allowance' to prevent extensive use of certina activites over the course of the week - such as using Facebook, MySpace, or even playing a game.
- Application Filtering: Filter any application or game choosing what hours and days along with a total allowance for the week for each user.
- Chat Filtering: Block AOL, AIM, AIM Express, AOL Chat, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, Excite, Trillian, GoogleTalk, Skype, Xfire, Mirc, and Odigo for each user. Choose what hours and days along with a total allowance for the week.
- Keystroke Filtering: Enter specific words or phrases that cannot be entered by users. For instance, enter your childrens name, address, phone number, etc and whenever they are typed the window will be closed instantly. This ensures confidential information cannot be shared with others through email, websites, etc. Through keystroke record you will also be able to record MySpace, Facebook, and other social network activities such as chats, messages, emails, logins, and more. Social networks are becoming a popular gathering for young individuals as well as internet predators.
- Website Filtering :Filter specific websites and choose what hours and days along with a total usage allowed or block all websites except those which you specify as allowed.
- User Notification: You have the option to alert the user that they were blocked by a popup stating so.
- Activity Monitoring Features: SentryPC also monitors and records important information for all users of the computer. You will have easy to read reports of all keystrokes typed, windows opened, applications used, websites visited, instant messages, and all chat conversations. Each activity includes the time, date, and duration as well. This is imperative for preventing harmful and/or unauthorized use of the computer and Internet and gives you details of EXACTLY what the users did while using the computer and Internet.
- Keystroke Logging: Record all keystrokes made by the user along with the application name they were typed in and when it occurred.
- Events Timeline Logging: Log all events users performed and view them in a chronologically ordered listing. The Events Timeline lets you view what the events the user performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Program Starts/Stops, Website Visits, Filtering Events, Window Viewings, and more.
- Application Usage Logging: Log every application a user runs, as well as how long they actually interact with each application so you can determine if a user is actually using a program they have open, or if it is just running in the background.
- Chat Conversation Logging: Log all AOL, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, and MSN Messenger chat conversations made by users of your computer.
- Website Visit Logging: Log all website visits and online searches performed by the popular browsers used today. All website visits are logged by website address, username, and duration of the site visit. SentryPC also logs how long users visit each website so you can easily see what websites are visited the longest. SentryPC supports the latest versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Flock, and America Online.
- Windows Logging: Log the title of each window users interact with while using your computer. Application paths are logged with the window as well.
- Screenshot Capturing: SentryPC can take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, allowing you to visually see what is happening. The screenshot capture manager also has a built in Slideshow viewer for easy viewing.
- Email Log Delivery
- Have recorded activity logs emailed to your email address, along with a current desktop
- Security Features: Security options are also included with SentryPC. You can optionally choose to notify users they are being restricted/monitored by SentryPC as well. YOU are the only one with access to the main program, settings, and logs. It cannot be shutdown or tampered with in any way shape or form by others without access.
- Optional Stealth Mode: If desired, you can set SentryPC to run in a totally invisible fashion - it will not appear to the user in any way.
- Log File Encryption: All logs can be encrypted for additional protection.
- Hide From Taskbar: Choose whether or not to show SentryPC in the Windows taskbar.
- Optional Startup Message: Choose whether to notify users that they are being controlled by SentryPC at startup.
- Password Protected: SentryPC is password protected so only the owner can access settings, logs, and more.
- Windows Security Restrictions :SentryPC can be configured for each user to disable the Windows desktop, mouse movement, start menu, taskbar, control panels, and much more.
- Easy to Use! SentryPC was created with ease of use in mind. Our simple layout and interface will make using the program a snap for even novice computer users. We include full support with the purchase of the program as well as our resources listed online through this site. If for any reason you are having trouble installing or using SentryPC you can always contact our staff for assistance.
- Intuitive Interface: Easy to use, graphical user interface, with an easy access icon and menu system that allows you to quickly, and efficiently create and configure filtering and time management rules.
- Easy-to-Read Settings and Activity Reports: SentryPC has a large set of reports at your disposal. SentryPC's report generator can create Top 10 reports, log-specific reports, settings summaries, and overall usage summaries for viewing and printing.
- Log Cross Referencing: SentryPC's built-in cross-referencing features can link together relevant log data for easy and efficient log browsing.
- Log Searching: Quickly search all activity logs for specific keywords that may be contained in SentryPC's logs.
- Configuration Wizard: Quickly setup SentryPC with a guided installation wizard.
- Windows 200x, XP, Vista
- 2MB hard disk space
SentryPC 2.22 Screenshot
SentryPC 2.22 Keywords
Bookmark SentryPC 2.22
SentryPC 2.22 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.