Serio IT Service View 188.8.131.524
Serio IT Service View 184.108.40.2064 Ranking & Summary
Serio IT Service View 220.127.116.114 description
Serio IT Service View 18.104.22.1684 offers you a free tool to monitor servers and network devices. It includes standard plugins for monitoring Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Exchange servers, 'pingable' devices, log files, Oracle databases, web servers and web page content monitoring. It can respond to SNMP Traps, and includes its own mib compiler and scripting language for creating your own plugins. Realtime graphs and web status pages included. WMI integration allows agentless monitoring and rebooting of Windows servers, restarting of services, etc. No limitations on the number of devices monitored. Set up and start using in minutes.
IT Service View is free. No catch, no device limitations, it is free to use. IT Service View allows you to monitor servers, report when things go wrong, and to take corrective action like rebooting, starting/stopping services and so on. It can work with Windows servers using WMI for agent-less operation, or other types of devices such as hubs and routers using SNMP.
IT Service View is highly configurable. It comes with its own fully featured scripting language called SerioScript - which allows you to work with device data, load custom DLLs, manipulate files, run programs, send emails and so on, interacting with SNMP and WMI data. You can even examine how the plugins that come installed work, and modify them for your own installation.
- Allows you to check key variables on servers such as Free RAM, Processor Utilisation, the status of installed Services, status of processes running & Free disc space
- Features an elegant red/amber/green 'traffic light' display for device health
- Easy to install web pages that show you key status information for each device
- Supports WMI for agent less monitoring of Windows servers
- Supports SNMP polling and traps for better cross-platform operation
- Integrated MIB compiler for SNMP devices
- Allows you to define custom emails to be sent when errors are detected in your infrastructure
- For Windows servers, you can define these additional responses to try to recover from the error such as reboot or shutdown the server, restart a process, restart a Service
- Allows monitoring of HTML pages and web applications using one of the standard plugins - which you can edit for your own applications
- Supports queue monitoring of Exchange 2003
- Supports simple 'ping' monitoring using the standard 'Ping' plugin
- Extensible by creating custom plugins, or extending/editing the standard plugins
Requirements: Windows 2003, Windows XP or Vista with the latest Service Packs applied.
Serio IT Service View 22.214.171.1244 Screenshot
Serio IT Service View 126.96.36.1994 Keywords
Bookmark Serio IT Service View 188.8.131.524
Serio IT Service View 184.108.40.2064 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.