Serv-U 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Serv-U 220.127.116.11 description
Serv-U 18.104.22.168 s a powerful,and professional FTP server created by Rob Beckers. An FTP server uses the FTP protocol to share files across the Internet.
Serv-U is not only 100% compliant with the current FTP standard, but also includes numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone.
Serv-U features an open architecture that makes it very easy to extend, monitor, and change the server behavior with external DLLs.
Regardless of the purpose behind your FTP server, everyone will benefit from the numerous security features Serv-U incorporates.
When you're using Serv-U, you'll be able to:
- Restrict directory & file rights
- Deny or allow IP addresses
- Monitor user actions in real-time
- Log all commands from users; Best of all, these security settings are customizable for each user and group.
Whether your corporation needs an FTP server for hundreds of users or you need a way to share files with some friends, Serv-U is the file sharing solution that can grow with your needs for a long time to come.
- Windows User NT-SAM/Active Directory: Serv-U focuses on the needs of our Corporate customers by adding Windows User NT-SAM / Active Directory support. If youre supporting FTP transfers in a corporate environment you can now use Serv-U to support your users with little or no configuration changes. Simply install Serv-U, create a new Windows User domain, and Serv-U is supporting all of your Windows users FTP needs.
- ODBC Database Support: Serv-U now supports integration with ODBC databases. This addition makes it easy to import large user databases in to Serv-U while maintaining the server computers current infrastructure for maintaining the user database and settings.
- XCRC Support: Nothings worse than successfully completing the download of a file from a server that doesn't work! It forces you to begin the arduous process of figuring out if the download was corrupted or if the source file has a problem. With XCRC command support, you can quickly verify that the file you downloaded/uploaded is identical to the source file.
- Asymmetric Bandwidth Throttling: Internet connections are rarely symmetric in terms of speeds so why should a server assume they are? With Serv-U, you can now specify separate bandwidth throttling levels for upload and download speeds.
- User Level SSL Control: Not every FTP user is created equal and no software knows that better than Serv-U! With the added ability to require an SSL connection for specific user accounts, you can ensure that "superusers" who connect to your server maintain a high level of security without forcing every other user to adapt as well.
- Speed Enhancements:Serv-U contains a variety of performance enhancements that makes Serv-U faster than ever.
- Added the ability to view and download 3 different sized images on the iPhone/iPod Touch (small, medium, and full-sized).
- Changed iPhone/iPod Touch keyboard so that it doesnt start automatically with CAPS on for all input fields.
- Improved "Unable to establish SSL connection" log message when the client simply disconnects during the negotiation phase. This usually indicates that the client has rejected the SSL certificate.
- Improved the Basic Web Client for the iPhone and iPod Touch by disabling the parent directory buttons when in the users root directory.
- Bug Fixes:
- Corrected an iPhone/iPod Touch bug where the "Up Directory" button would not work in the home directory if the user wasnt locked in the home directory.
- Corrected a problem where large HTTP/HTTPS uploads could pause indefinitely. This problem could appear when Serv-U was running on a multi-processor / multiple-core server.
- Corrected a Basic Web Client bug where keyboard focus was not reset to the file list after a delete confirmation dialog was displayed.
- Corrected an FTP display bug when specifying a wildcard character such as "*" or "?" as a parameter for a path name, Serv-U would return the first file with the matching name in its response.
- Corrected an SFTP bug where closing a file handle, and attempting to set the file attributes on a file where permission is denied could cause Serv-U to crash.
- Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where uploading a directory with the same name as the destination would produce an error.
- Corrected a security bug where specifying a Windows port (such as CON:, LPT1:, PRN:, etc.) when using the STOU command, could cause Serv-U to consume all of the CPU time on a processor. This problem could only occur when write privileges were granted to the specified directory. (Secunia SA32150)
- Corrected a security bug with rename where moving a file or directory to a location where delete privileges were not granted for an existing file or directory, would cause the file or directory to be moved. (Secunia SA32150)
- Corrected a security bug with rename where placing the destination in "" (i.e., "My Computer") would cause the file to moved to the current Windows directory.
Serv-U 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Serv-U 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Serv-U 188.8.131.52
Serv-U 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.