Serv-U 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Serv-U 126.96.36.199 description
Serv-U 188.8.131.52 is created as a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning FTP server which helps to extend, monitor, and change the server behavior with external DLLs.
An FTP server uses the FTP protocol to share files across the Internet. Serv-U is not only 100% compliant with the current FTP standard, but also includes numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone.
Regardless of the purpose behind your FTP server, everyone will benefit from the numerous security features Serv-U incorporates. When you're using Serv-U, you'll be able to:
- Restrict directory & file rights
- Deny or allow IP addresses
- Monitor user actions in real-time
- Log all commands from users;
- Best of all, these security settings are customizable for each user and group.
Whether your corporation needs an FTP server for hundreds of users or you need a way to share files with some friends, Serv-U is the file sharing solution that can grow with your needs for a long time to come.
- Windows User NT-SAM/Active Directory
- Serv-U focuses on the needs of our Corporate customers by adding Windows User NT-SAM / Active Directory support. If you're supporting FTP transfers in a corporate environment you can now use Serv-U to support your users with little or no configuration changes. Simply install Serv-U, create a new Windows User domain, and Serv-U is supporting all of your Windows users FTP needs.
- ODBC Database Support
- Serv-U now supports integration with ODBC databases. This addition makes it easy to import large user databases in to Serv-U while maintaining the server computers current infrastructure for maintaining the user database and settings.
- XCRC Support
- Nothings worse than successfully completing the download of a file from a server that doesn't work! It forces you to begin the arduous process of figuring out if the download was corrupted or if the source file has a problem. With XCRC command support, you can quickly verify that the file you downloaded/uploaded is identical to the source file.
- Asymmetric Bandwidth Throttling
- Internet connections are rarely symmetric in terms of speeds so why should a server assume they are? With Serv-U, you can now specify separate bandwidth throttling levels for upload and download speeds.
- User Level SSL Control
- Not every FTP user is created equal and no software knows that better than Serv-U! With the added ability to require an SSL connection for specific user accounts, you can ensure that "superusers" who connect to your server maintain a high level of security without forcing every other user to adapt as well.
- Speed Enhancements
- Serv-U contains a variety of performance enhancements that makes Serv-U faster than ever. Code that speeds up connections and improves various cached data elements has been tweaked and improved.
- Added read-only administrator support. Two new administrator user types have been added, "Read-Only System Administrator" and "Read-Only Domain Administrator".
- Substantially increased internal HTTP parsing to improve the speed of the Management Console and Web Client.
- Changed localization (translations) internally to use individual string files instead of separate resource DLLs.
- Converted all ReadMe_??.txt files translations to UTF-8.
- Eliminated License.txt from the installation, License.rtf is the exclusive licensing file instead.
- Added support for UNICODE / UTF-8 passwords. This allows passwords to be extended beyond the ASCII characters. NOTE: some FTP clients do not use UTF-8 for S/Key encoding and therefore may fail.
- Changed the RhinoSoft.com company logo in the "Program Information" tab to the new 3D version.
- Changed certificate creation to use UTF-8 allowing certificates to contain any character.
- Changed certificate viewing to decode UTF-8.
- Pentium 4
- 128MB Ram
- 25MB free disk space.
Serv-U 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Serv-U 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Serv-U 18.104.22.168
Serv-U 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.