ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 Ranking & Summary
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 description
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 brings users lots of convenience via an easy-to-use application for monitoring, reporting and alerting on the availability of systems, networks and applications. It includes real-time HTML reports, graphs and Service Level details. Round-the-clock monitoring with alerting via e-mail, network message or SMS. The built-in Web server enables to administrate ServersCheck through a Web browser. The software can be installed in 38 different languages. The software is also available as an appliance: a small box with the software preloaded ready to go. It comes with a GSM modem for alerting via SMS so that you still receive alerts even when your network is down.
- Over 60 different check types: The software can monitor devices using PING, any TCP Port (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, VNC, DNS, etc.), perform database checks (ODBC, Oracle, MySQL), get SNMP data, monitor Windows servers (disk space, free memory, CPU usage, running services/processes etc.), verify content served from a web server, Linux and Unix systems, and much more... Alerts: When an error is detected, the software can alert users using multiple options: email, SMS (text messages), voice call (modem or Skype) and much more. Alerts can be sent to individual users but also based upon team settings with escalation optons. With a GSM Modem for SMS alerts, a user can acknowledge the alert by sending a text message back to the software.
- They speak your language: The ServersCheck Monitoring Software can be installed in one of the 38 following languages:English, Français, Deutsch, Nederlands, Español, Italiano, Português, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Suomi, Русский, Estonian, Latvia, Lietuva, Polski, Český, Slovenščina; Slovenčina, Magyar, Româna, Afrikaans, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, עברית, العربي, اردو, 中文 (Simplified and Traditional Chinese), 한국어, 日本語, Hindi, Malay, Bahasa Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese
- Browser based: The software is accessed using a browser or a mobile device (phone, PDA). This enables to have a view on your servers and network availability anywhere any time. It can run in HTTP or secure HTTPS mode.
- Autodiscover devices: ServersCheck will autodetect running servers, pc's and other equipment in your network by scanning it. Each device will be automatically checked through a PING check. You can add more checks to the discovered devices.
- SMS based: Information about the ServersCheck Monitoring Software can be retrieved through SMS (cell phone) messages. Click here for more information and a live trial.
- Environmental sensors: ServersCheck's range of environmental sensors enables you to monitor your systems not only from the inside but also the conditions in which they operate. With the sensors, you can monitor temperature, humidity, flooding or power failure in your computer rooms.
- Agentless: The software does not require any software to be installed on the servers or other devices it monitors. It uses system native protocols such as TCP/IP, WMI, SNMP, etc... to query the devices. Only for monitoring *NIX based servers a free agent has to be installed on the remote systems.
- Available on appliance: Want everything in a box ready to go? The software is now available on a device. It's small. It's green. It's Plug&Play. It's affordable.
- New: Integrated MIB Browser(SNMP v1 & v2) allowing to perform SNMP scan on device usin port 161 and 'public' as community string*
- New: API for new monitor types enabling to create own custom monitors in the software
- New: WMI check type enabling to monitor any WMI numeric value returned
- New: Timeline report for alerts providing visual representation of status and downtime of monitors*
- New: Support for Gmail as mail server for email alerts
- New: List of ISP's external mail servers for email alerts
- New: Support for direct RDP connectivity to device from Device Dashboard View
- Update: GUI update for adding a new device with scanning for VNC & RDP
- Update: Device details view has been update with new graphs browser
- Update: Device details view will now prompt user to scan device after adding it
- Update: Graphing interval has been reduced on Appliance to reduce CPU load used by graphing component for the benefit of the other components
- Update: GUI interface update for the General settings
- Update: New Configuration Wizard with aid for configuring email alerting
- Update: General GUI refresh: new buttons, layout improvements, editable/customizable stylesheet
- Update: Graphing process update for Monitoring Appliance reducing impact on CPU on load
- Update: Sort button on status in All Monitors View
- Update: For checktypes BANDWIDTH & TRAFFIC ServersCheck now also scans not only via SNMPv1 but SNMPv2
- Update: Adding new monitor GUI refreshed with grayed out buttons to force form completion
- Update: Long monitor logs could cause browser to crash limited to 200 most recent records
- Update: Pagination in monitor log vierwer
- Fix: Automatic detection of NIC's through SNMP v2 would not work for bandwidth & traffic check types
- Fix: MMS check type would indicate a Media Load failure when duration time is not correctly returned by the Windows Media Player although the file played.
- Fix: 2 Way SMS Commands are now recognized regardless of where incoming SMS messages are stored (Phone or SIM).
- Fix: Status change table in ODBC could result in ODBC errors due to date formatting
- Fix: Time parameter in EVENTLOG check was not taken into consideration when string match is left blank
- Intel Dual Core or higher recommended
- 100 MB of disk space
- BUSINESS edition: 512-1GB MB of RAM
- PREMIUM edition: 2GB of RAM
- Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional,Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2+, Safari, Google Chrome
- GSM modem is required for SMS alerting through cell phone network
- Voice modem for alerts through phone calls
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 Screenshot
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 Keywords
Bookmark ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1
ServersCheck Monitoring Software 8.0 RC1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.