Shared Monitor 1.1
Shared Monitor 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Shared Monitor 1.1 description
Shared Monitor 1.1 is a feature-rich and high-speed program which is developed to help you sto view and manage connections to the resources of your server or a local computer.
There are many good reasons for you to monitor your computers shared resources: from load balancing to security matters. You need to know exactly what is shared on your computer, how your shared resources are used and by whom.
Shared Monitor is an advanced shared resource monitor and logger. The program sits in your system tray and constantly monitors all the Microsoft Network connections. Microsoft Network is a protocol used by Windows computers to access shared resources.
At any time you can click the Shared Monitor tray icon to see the actual information gathered by the program. There are three sections available: Summary, Active and History.
- With Shared Monitor you can control selected users'connections or access to certain files and folders on the computer.
- The statistics includes active connections reports and connection log. If you wish, you can generate an HTML report with complete set of data.
- With Shared Monitor you can view the statistics of open files, user names, connected computers, folders, file types, etc.
- You can also create, edit and delete shared resources.
- When you manage active connections, you can: close, send messages to remote users who opened a shared resource, close all files in a certain folder, close files of a specific user, etc. For example, you can send a message to all users who opened files in the SharedDocs folder and ask them to close the files they're using.
- The program has a feature of defining responses to a new session or to opening a file.
- You can specify responses for all sessions/files or for selected files of selected users.
- The following responses are available: warning the user, closing the file or session and sending a message to the user who is using the resource.
- Shared Monitor runs from your system tray. Your system tray is the area on your taskbar that contains your clock and all your system tray programs.
Shared Monitor 1.1 Screenshot
Shared Monitor 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Shared Monitor 1.1
Shared Monitor 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Net Activity Diagram 2.5 SR1
- Microsoft Exchange 5.0 SDK Patch
- Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 6.4
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Update: Network Security Ho
- Aspose.Network for NET 18.104.22.168
- Document Import Kit for SharePoint 2007 (DocKIT) 2.2.2
- Document Import Kit for SharePoint 2003 7.9
- Spam Manager For Microsoft Exchange 2.6Beta