Showcase 0.9.5.8 Ranking & Summary
Showcase 0.9.5.8 description
Showcase 0.9.5.8 is launched to be a lightweight, straightforward and practical way to manage your Firefox tabs and windows by showing them as thumbnails in a single window, tab or sidebar. Includes a find bar that will filter the thumbnails, and the capability to select the thumbnails in the same way you would select files in your system.
- Showcase will show thumbnails of all open tabs of any window (or, optionally, only of the invoking window).
- Thumbnails are resized and distributed on the Showcase window in the best way possible.
- Showcase can be placed in it's own window, a tab inside a browser, or as a sidebar. It adds 6 new buttons that may be added to any toolbar.
- Find bar (can be toggled with CTRL+F), to filter thumbnails and find the ones you're looking for. From the 0.9.1 version, just start typing in Showcase, and the find bar will be opened automatically.
- Multiple selection of thumbnails, so different actions can be applied on them (like bookmark, reload, merge...).
- "Drag & drop" support. Allows tab reordering, moving or copying tabs among windows, or even drag files and URLs that will be opened in new tabs.
- Enhanced the Firefox 2 tab bar. The "List all tabs" button will open a Showcase instance. Other changes can be found in the Changelog.
- Browsers that are opened or closed will be dynamically added and removed from the thumbnail list, and thumbnails will be updated if the browser they represent loads a new page.
- Labels are placed on each thumbnail indicating each browser current page title and icon. Loading icon will be shown when content is being loaded.
- Contextual menu for thumbnails that contains the most common operations for the browsers (like bookmarking, printing, navigation controls...). Completely configurable.
- There's an option to disable contextual menu for thumbnails, so it's possible to assign an action for it.
- Lots of configuration options, allowing a lot of different possibilities. Plus, it has the ability to import and export the Showcase settings to a text file.
- Middle click can be used to zoom on a thumbnail (although other functions can be assigned to it using the extension configuration panel).
- Thumbnail will increase size when the mouse is over. Values over 100% are supported since 0.5.8 version.
- Keyboard support. Cursors to navigate through the different thumbnails, space for zoom, enter to select and delete to close. F11 will toggle full screen mode, and Esc will close Showcase.
- IE Tab support. Right now it's not possible to show a thumbnail of a IE Tab, but it will place a special icon, and will also show the correct URL.
- Tabs that just contain an image will be handled in a special way, so you'll be able to see the full image.
- When thumbnails become too small, a scrollbar will appear.
- Fixed auto find bar incorrect caret positioning in Firefox 9.
- Updated compatibility information to Firefox 11 alpha 1.
Showcase 0.9.5.8 Screenshot
Showcase 0.9.5.8 Keywords
Bookmark Showcase 0.9.5.8
Showcase 0.9.5.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.