Sipcli 1.6 Ranking & Summary
Sipcli 1.6 description
Sipcli 1.6 is described as a useful command line SIP user agent tool which is designed to help users make SIP (Based on RFC 3261) based calls.
You can play built-in or a user specified wave file to remote SIP endpoint (G.711 A-Law and Mu-Law only; other codecs not supported for playout). You can also use sipcli's text-to-speech function to read a text message (-t option) to the called party.
- Simple, easy to use.
- You can set source IP interface, SIP port, codec, SIP proxy/port, SIP username and password.
- You can play built-in or a user specified wave file to remote SIP endpoint (G.711 A-Law and Mu-Law only; other codecs not supported for playout).
- Sipcli can collect user defined number of digits from dialed endpoints.
- Sipcli can also read a text message specified with -t option. sipcli uses Microsoft's TTS engine to produce auido from the text.
- Sipcli supports ENUM (RFC 37612).
Enhancements: Adds DTMF collection.
- A Windows system with at least 512 MBytes of RAM.
- Microsoft.NET Framework v2.0.50727 (Min.)
Sipcli 1.6 Screenshot
Sipcli 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Sipcli 1.6
Sipcli 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.