SiteShoter 1.31 Ranking & Summary
SiteShoter 1.31 description
SiteShoter 1.31 provides a good supporting tool for dealing with screenshot or web page save. This is a software that allows you to save a screenshot of any Web page into a file.
This software automatically creates hidden window of Internet Explorer, loads the desired Web page, and than saves the entire content of the Web page into an image file (.png, .jpg, .tiff, .bmp or .gif).
You can use SiteShoter in user interface mode, or alternatively, you can run SiteShoter in command-line mode without displaying any user interface.
- Supports to capture the Web page that you want.
- Supports to save the image filename that you want.
- You can also modify the other options, like browser width/height, disable Flash, and so on.
- Automatically extend browser size according to Web page: allows you to extend the Web browser size according to the size of the Web page, so the entire Web page will be captured.
- Using The URL In The Saved Filename: If you want to use the URL of the Web site as the saved filename, simply use the %url% variable in the filename field. You can also use the %host% variable to get only the host name, without the other parts of the URL. For example: c: emp\%url%.png
- Formatting Save Filename With Current Date/Time.
- Using SiteShoter From Command-Line.
- Windows XP, Window 2003 Server, and Windows Vista.
- Windows 2000, if GDI+ is installed.
SiteShoter 1.31 Screenshot
SiteShoter 1.31 Keywords
Bookmark SiteShoter 1.31
SiteShoter 1.31 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.