SlimBrowser 4.11.029 Ranking & Summary
SlimBrowser 4.11.029 description
SlimBrowser 4.11.029 is a multifunctional tabbed browser which includes popup blocker, automatic web-form filler and spell checker. It lets you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. It provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries. It supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable web pages. It supports URL alias and built-in commands, ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting. The program interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download.
Slim Browser brings you convenient and safe browsing.
- Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
- Seamless integration
- Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
- Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
- Built-in web form spell checker.
- Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
- Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
- Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
- Seamless integration of most Internet explorer toolbars
- ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor.
- Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users' request
- Skinned window frame.
- Free-zooming of any web page.
- AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
- Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
- Ability to suppress script error message dialog
- Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
- Flexible control of startup actions
- URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
1. Add Full Unicode Support on Windows NT/2k/XP/2003/Vista
2. Add support for updating language files online
3. Add option to show close button on each tab
Win95+IE4 is the minimum requirement.
Win98+IE5 is recommended.
Slim Browser runs on all 32-bit windows systems, i.e., Win95/98/ME/NT/2k/XP/2003/Vista.
SlimBrowser 4.11.029 Screenshot
SlimBrowser 4.11.029 Keywords
Bookmark SlimBrowser 4.11.029
SlimBrowser 4.11.029 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.