SMART Disk Monitor 22.214.171.124
SMART Disk Monitor 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
SMART Disk Monitor 188.8.131.52 description
SMART Disk Monitor 184.108.40.206 provides you an application for enabling system administrators to centrally monitor free disk space, SMART predictive failure, directory sizes, user access permissions, file extensions, and recently accessed files.
Remotely monitor your servers free disk space, apply warning and critical thresholds, automatically clear alerts for re-notification, monitor SMART predictive failure, and use MS Excel optimized CSV history files for your own reports. Receive notification when a directory reaches a maximum size threshold or significantly increases in size. Independently clear warning and critical alerts ideal for ISPs wanting to notify users of potential disk space quota violations. Automatically generate directory size reports to HTML, CSV, TXT, and XML. Monitor directory and file changes in real-time.
- Monitors disk utilization, SMART predictive disk failure notifications, and online status.
- Sends fully customizable email alerts to system administrators.
- Schedule executive summary reports that include drive utilization and SMART status for multiple computers and disks.
- Graphically displays multiple disks' utilization percentage.
- Stores and graphically displays disk utilization over time. Historical data is stored in CSV format optimized for Microsoft Excel.
- Monitor directory sizes and send fully customizable email notifications to users and customers.
- Create directory and file access permission reports simplifying Sarbanes Oxley auditing of mission critical data access.
- Generate file extension break down reports.
- Identify recently or rarely accessed files using recently accessed files reports.
- Sub-directory size reports enable system administrators to quickly identify large or growing sub-directories.
- Automatically publish reports to your Intranet web server.
- Includes tray icon status.
- Sends email notification when drive monitors fail.
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions.
- Schedule detailed reports.
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers.
- Single installation monitors entire network.
- No installation required on managed computers.
- Has fixed impersonation bug when impersonating to Windows 2000 computers users may have received an invalid logon failure.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Server 2003, or Windows 2000.
- Supported CPUs
- This software is compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows us to compile the program once for any CPU. This means Corner Bowl Log Manager can run natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 2.0
- The installation detects if .Net Framework 2.0 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed.
- Domain Administrator Account
- To access admin shares from the user interface, your login must have domain administrator rights. When scheduling the service to monitor a drive, the service must be run with domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server)
- SMART Disk Monitor uses the Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API to monitor SMART predictive failure and to generate access permissions reports. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems. If WMI is not an option, SMART status will not be available and you will not be able to run access permission reports.
SMART Disk Monitor 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
SMART Disk Monitor 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark SMART Disk Monitor 22.214.171.124
SMART Disk Monitor 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.