SMART Disk Monitor 18.104.22.168
SMART Disk Monitor 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
SMART Disk Monitor 126.96.36.199 description
SMART Disk Monitor 188.8.131.52 is a powerful tool that enables system administrators to centrally monitor free disk space, SMART predictive failure, directory sizes, user access permissions, file extensions, and recently accessed files.
- Remotely monitor your servers free disk space, apply warning and critical thresholds, automatically clear alerts for re-notification, monitor SMART predictive failure, and use the MS Excel optimized CSV history files for your own reports.
- Receive notification when a directory reaches a maximum size threshold or significantly increases in size.
- Independently clear warning and critical alerts ideal for ISPs wanting to notify users of potential disk space quota violations.
- Automatically generate directory size reports to HTML, CSV, TXT, and XML.
- Monitor directory and file changes in real-time.
- Satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley auditors with the mission critical directory and file user access permission reports.
- Monitors disk utilization, SMART predictive disk failure notifications, and online status.
- Sends fully customizable email alerts to system administrators.
- Schedule executive summary reports that include drive utilization and SMART status for multiple computers and disks.
- Graphically displays multiple disks' utilization percentage.
- Stores and graphically displays disk utilization over time. Historical data is stored in CSV format optimized for Microsoft Excel.
- Monitor directory sizes and send fully customizable email notifications to users and customers.
- Create directory and file access permission reports simplifying Sarbanes Oxley auditing of mission critical data access.
- Generate file extension break down reports.
- Identify recently or rarely accessed files using the recently accessed files reports.
- Sub-directory size reports enable system administrators to quickly identify large or growing sub-directories.
- Automatically publish reports to your Intranet web server.
- Includes tray icon status.
- Sends email notification when drive monitors fail.
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions.
- Schedule detailed reports.
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers.
- Single installation monitors entire network.
- No installation required on managed computers.
- Have added file count monitor.
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Server 2003, or Windows 2000.
- Memory: 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- Supported CPUs
- .Net Framework 2.0
- Domain Administrator Account
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server).
SMART Disk Monitor 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
SMART Disk Monitor 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark SMART Disk Monitor 18.104.22.168
SMART Disk Monitor 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.