SMART Disk Monitor 188.8.131.52
SMART Disk Monitor 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
SMART Disk Monitor 220.127.116.11 description
Remotely monitor your servers free disk space, apply warning and critical thresholds, automatically clear alerts for re-notification, monitor SMART predictive failure, and use the MS Excel optimized CSV history files for your own reports. Receive notification when a directory reaches a maximum size threshold or significantly increases in size.
Independently clear warning and critical alerts ideal for ISPs wanting to notify users of potential disk space quota violations. Automatically generate directory size reports to HTML, CSV, TXT, and XML. Monitor directory and file changes in real-time. Satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley auditors with the mission critical directory and file user access permission reports.
- Monitors disk utilization, SMART predictive disk failure notifications, and online status.
- Sends fully customizable email alerts to system administrators.
- Schedule executive summary reports that include drive utilization and SMART status for multiple computers and disks.
- Graphically displays multiple disks' utilization percentage.
- Stores and graphically displays disk utilization over time. Historical data is stored in CSV format optimized for Microsoft Excel.
- Monitor directory sizes and send fully customizable email notifications to users and customers.
- Create directory and file access permission reports simplifying Sarbanes Oxley auditing of mission critical data access.
- Generate file extension break down reports.
- Identify recently or rarely accessed files using the recently accessed files reports.
- Sub-directory size reports enable system administrators to quickly identify large or growing sub-directories.
- Automatically publish reports to your Intranet web server.
- Includes tray icon status.
- Sends email notification when drive monitors fail.
- Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions.
- Schedule detailed reports.
- Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers.
- Single installation monitors entire network.
- No installation required on managed computers.
- Resolved the 'net_name key value not found' error often found in older installations.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Supported CPUs: The software is compiled with the latest version of the .Net Framework which allows you to compile the program once for any CPU. In other words, the single installation of Corner Bowl Log Manager runs natively on both 64-bit and 32-bit hardware.
- Memory: 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- .Net Framework 2.0: The installation detects if .Net Framework 2.0 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed. Please note the framework takes a significant amount of time to install. Please be patient while the installation completes.
- Domain Administrator Account: To access admin shares from the user interface, your login must have domain administrator rights. When scheduling the service to monitor a drive, the service must be run with domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator credentials to the service.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server): SMART Disk Monitor uses the Microsoft's Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API to monitor SMART predictive failure and to generate access permissions reports. WMI is preinstalled on all supported operating systems. If WMI is not an option, SMART status will not be available and you will not be able to run access permission reports.
SMART Disk Monitor 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
SMART Disk Monitor 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark SMART Disk Monitor 126.96.36.199
SMART Disk Monitor 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.