Smart List Lite 1.9.7
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 Ranking & Summary
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 description
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 is known as an easy yet efficient application which allows you to add tab and column permissions, custom input validation, view permissions and more.
This product is not limited in functionality, only in the number of rules you can define.
- Tabs and Tab Permissions – Why give permissions to each and every column? Group columns into tabs (or groups) and assign permissions directly to each tab, such as Edit, View or Deny (hidden), depending on user, form or conditions, and specify default tab for any user/group.
- Advanced Column Permissions – Precise control over each column, overriding tab permissions. List manager can grant different permissions to users on columns, optionally depending on values of other columns of the item. The permissions can be set to be read-only, read/write or hide column.
- Column Value Validation – The list manager can provide the ability to validate input while editing items. Validations can be in the form of regular expressions, string length, or in relation to values of other columns. A certain validation rule can be set to be activated only when certain conditions apply to the item.
- View Permissions - Permissions can also be set on list views, different default views can be set for different users.
- Default Values – Smart List Lite provides the ability to set initial values in fields for new items, and associate different values to different groups of people.
- Support for site and list templates - your settings are packaged and can be recreated in a new list/site
- Multilingual - all languages are supported, full localization for English, French, German, Swedish, Russian and Spanish!
- Show columns in tabs
- Show columns in groups
- Assign permissions to tabs/groups
- Specify default tab for every user
- Columns hidden or read-only based on current user identity
- Columns hidden or read-only based on columns values
- Columns hidden or read-only based on current form type
- Attachments permissions based on current user identity
- Default values for any column
- Permissions on list views
- Create business processes and multi-stage input forms using WSS alone
- Seamlessly package list settings within site and list templates
- Add descriptions to tabs and groups
- Number of settings is limited in the free version
- Localized into English, French, German, Swedish, Russian and Spanish
- Require only Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or SharePoint Foundation 4.0. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and SharePoint Server 2010 are supported, but not required.
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 Screenshot
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 Keywords
Bookmark Smart List Lite 1.9.7
Smart List Lite 1.9.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.