SmartWhois 5.0 build 239
SmartWhois 5.0 build 239 Ranking & Summary
SmartWhois 5.0 build 239 description
- Who is the owner of the domain?
- When was the domain registered and what is the owner's contact information?
- Who is the owner of the IP address block?
With SmartWhois you can focus on your work; the program will unmistakably choose the right database from over 100 whois databases all over the world and fetch the most complete results within a few seconds. SmartWhois supports Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), so you can query domain names that use non-English characters, like German umlauts, French accent grave, or fully consist of the letters from Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, and other alphabets. It also fully supports IPv6 addresses.
- Smart operation: The program always looks up whois data in the right database; you don't have to waste your time trying them all.
- Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook. Look up domain owners and IP addresses in e-mail headers instantly!
- Saving results into an archive: you can build your own database that can be viewed offline.
- Batch processing of IP addresses or domain lists.
- Caching of obtained results.
- Hostname resolution and DNS caching.
- Integration with CommView Network Monitor: Can be accessed from CommView for quick, easy lookup.
- Calling SmartWhois directly from your application.
- Wildcard queries.
- Whois console for custom queries.
- Country code reference.
- Customizable interface.
- SOCKS5 firewall support.
SmartWhois 5.0 build 239 Screenshot
SmartWhois 5.0 build 239 Keywords
Bookmark SmartWhois 5.0 build 239
SmartWhois 5.0 build 239 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.