SNMP Data Logger
SNMP Data Logger Ranking & Summary
SNMP Data Logger description
SNMP Data Logger is dedicated to meet the demands of an experienced hardware or network designer, or an university student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a gifted technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for extending your hardware-utility application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than SNMP logger, for it may well suffice all of your technical needs. SNMP Data Logger gets and logs variables from SNMP servers. Assembles and writes real-time data to HDD, MS Excel, DB.
The software comes with built-in notification or even scripting capabilities and can post notifications when SNMP values match a rule. Capability to log information from several SNMP servers at once. The tool can work as a system service, which means that users can log on and off the OS, but the program will still be there collecting your information. Main features: many plug-in modules; optimized, fast and efficient architecture; simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up; extended logging features.
Can output retrieved values to formatted log files. Supports date/time stamping; values saving to ready-to-use Excel or CSV files; values outputting to MSSQL, MySQL and any ODBC-compatible DB; supports MIB-II, SNMP v1 and ASN.1; capability to log information from multiple SNMP agents at the same time. You can use different connection and information export settings for each configuration; works as a standalone or a service application on most Windows versions.
- Multiple SNMP agents. Capability to log data from multiple SNMP agents at the same time. You may use fully different connection and data export settings for each agent;
- SNMPv1. Our software supports all data types of the Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) and uses GetRequest, GetNextRequest requests to retrieve data;
- MIB-II support. Can retrieve variable name list from a remote device;
- Extended logging features. Can output received data to formatted log files. Supports date/time stamping;
- Performance. Fast multi-threaded, optimized and efficient architecture;;
- Data filters. Allow you filter, format, aggregate your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- Real-time export capabilities. SNMP Data Logger can run as a DDE or OPC server and export SNMP data to other applications;
- Microsoft Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files;
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL and many other ODBC-compatible databases;
- Plug-ins. Many free plug-in modules that are extending program features;
- Simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
SNMP Data Logger Screenshot
SNMP Data Logger Keywords
Bookmark SNMP Data Logger
SNMP Data Logger Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Comm-Logger 1.0
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Lite 3.2.2 build 20
- Advanced TCP IP Data Logger Standard 3.2.0 build 14
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger Standard 2.4.2 build 820
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger Enterprise 2.3.0 build 18
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Standard 3.2.2 build 20
- Advanced TCP IP Data Logger Enterprise 3.2.0 build 14
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Enterprise 3.2.2 build 20