SoftLAN 2.6 Ranking & Summary
SoftLAN 2.6 description
SoftLAN 2.6 is a very tractable and powerful software system (server & lient) that helps enterprises to build Virtual Private Networks on internet. With SoftLAN, computers on internet in different locations can communicate as if they were in an LAN, and all our favorite applications like Microsoft Remote Desktop, can run smoothly between these computers on internet.
- SoftLAN is a client/server system; it uses a fixed server on internet to help communication between peers. It uses P2P technology to reduce the server load and improve performance. The peers can connect directly if available, or connect through the server.
- Each SoftLAN peer will get a unique virtual IP, and then he can create a new 'network' or join an existing 'network' created by others. Peers in the same 'network' will communicate as if they were in a physical LAN, they can do every thing they do in a real LAN, just with the virtual IP address. For example, one peer can setup a FTP server, or a HTTP server, other peers can access these services smoothly.
- Communication channel between peers is selected automatic, first, peers can always communicate through the server, this promise an always usable connection; in the same time peers will try to connect directly, if they can connect directly, the network traffics will never go through the server. This is so called P2P connection; it can prevent the server become too busy to serve more peers.
- For enterprises with two or more LANs in different locations, SoftLAN can provide a universal VLAN, peers in the same LAN will connect directly with just a little performance lost, and the server will only serve the peers from different LANs when they can't establish direct connection.
- All data exchange between peer-peer and peer-server can be encrypted using RSA and AES.
- Built-in secure chat, and secure grpup-chat between peers.
- SoftLAN is very easy to use, very easy to deploy for enterprises. It includes client side and server side software, provide a complete solution for VPN. Enterprises can easily deploy their own dedicated server to serve themselves only, and build VPN stable, robust, fast, and secure.
SoftLAN 2.6 Screenshot
SoftLAN 2.6 Keywords
Bookmark SoftLAN 2.6
SoftLAN 2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.