Son hServer 0.7.0.228
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 Ranking & Summary
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 description
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 offers you an incredibly efficient and easy to use utility which was designed to work as WWW (HTTP) Internet or intranet server. It can also be used to test websites on a local machine before uploading to remote server.
- Files with "hidden" and "system" attributes are not client accessible.
- Son hServer serves client requests on a standard HTTP port (80). Main web document types, multimedia, VRML models, archives and other files are supported. When receiving request on directory names without terminating forward slash (/) the redirect to right address is generated. HTTP/1.1 protocol is supported (minimal instruction set).
- Connection filtering in dependence of client IP is possible. Server side program calls are compatible with CGI/1.1.
- Two or more commas following each other in file paths are interpreted as one comma (e.g. /file..ext will be processed as /file.ext)
- INTERFACE is multilingual (yet english and russian). Real-time monitoring of connections, requests and errors statistics is possible. Customizable event logging (save in log file).
- 80386 CPU or higher.
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 Screenshot
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 Keywords
Bookmark Son hServer 0.7.0.228
Son hServer 0.7.0.228 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.