Spam Monitor 18.104.22.168
Spam Monitor 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Spam Monitor 126.96.36.199 description
Spam Monitor 188.8.131.52 is designed to be a necessary utility spam filter for your computer which can detect and isolate unsolicited junk mail sent to your mailbox. If you have tried other spam filters and found them too complex or ineffective you should try PC Tools Spam Monitor. Download a free trial now and discover for yourself the simple and effective way to stop spam.
PC Tools Spam Monitor runs in the background from your system tray automatically detecting spam email as it arrives in your Inbox. Using your local black-list, white-list and spam filter plug-ins, as well as publicly available black lists, PC Tools Spam Monitor will detect and mark spam messages before they reach you.
For advanced users, PC Tools Spam Monitor offers a powerful set of customization features including plug-in architecture so that new spam filter features can be easily downloaded. PC Tools Spam Monitor will work with all mail clients that use POP3 or IMAP4 mailboxes including Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Mail and Eudora. For simple setup it includes a step-by-step configuration wizard which automatically detects and updates compatible mail clients to use PC Tools Spam Monitor.
Because most of the modern viruses and worms are distributed via unsolicited email, PC Tools Spam Monitor provides you with an additional level of protection against viral and other infections by stopping spam and junk mail.
- Multi-engine email filtering: PC Tools Spam Monitor includes several engines that work together to filter out spam and malicious phishing emails:
- Heuristic engine: filter based on email structure
- Bayesian engine: filter based on email language
- Image engine: filter based on email images
- Attachment engine: filter based on email attachment file type
- Automatic learning: PC Tools Spam Monitor automatically optimizes its engines based on in-coming and out-going email such that the more email you send and receive, the more accurate the filtering.
- Cloud-based server address and in-email weblink blacklisting: PC Tools Spam Monitor automatically checks origin server addresses and in-email weblinks against lists of known-bad servers hosted in the Internet cloud.
- Country of origin blacklisting: PC Tools Spam Monitor enables you to blacklist all emails from specific countries to protect you from foreign phishing and scam emails.
- Adaptive Bayesian filtering technology: Using the Bayesian Filter, Spam Monitor can be trained to identify spam email messages. The Bayesian Filter identifies spam messages with increasing precision when it is exposed to a greater number and range of spam emails.
- Email address black and whitelisting: PC Tools Spam Monitor enables you to blacklist or whitelist emails from specific email addresses. Block known spammers and allow known good emails for extra tight protection.
- Supports connection to unlimited POP3 or IMAP4 servers and mailboxes
- Spam Monitor can be set to monitor for spam email messages from multiple email accounts, and supports both POP3 and IMAP4 email access protocols.
- Automatically white-list email addresses or servers from which you receive frequent correspondence
- The Automatic Friends List feature of Spam Monitor can be configured to automatically white-list email or IP addresses from which you receive emails on a frequent basis. White-listed email and IP addresses are those which Spam Monitor never treats as spam.
- Customizable white and black lists for manual configuration: A number of white and black lists can be configured to fine tune Spam Monitor's ability to identify spam email messages. Unlike white lists, black lists contain a list of email or IP addresses which Spam Monitor always treats as spam. These customizable lists include:
- Unencrypted POP3 support for all email clients: PC Tools Spam Monitor filters email at the protocol layer and can therefore be used with all email clients that are setup for unencrypted POP3 accounts.
- Encrypted POP3 and IMAP for popular email clients: PC Tools Spam Monitor also filters email inside Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird and therefore can be used for IMAP and encrypted POP3 accounts.
- Windows® XP SP2, SP3 (32bit), Windows ®Vista SP1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 (32/64 bit) 1
- 300 MHz CPU or faster (1 GHz CPU for Windows® Vista/Windows® 7)
- 256MB RAM for XP (512MB RAM for Vista Home Basic & 1GB RAM for all other versions of Windows® Vista/Windows® 7)
- 300MB of free hard disk space
- Super VGA 800 x 600
- 56 Kbps modem or faster and Internet service provider account required for Internet access2
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
Spam Monitor 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Spam Monitor 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Spam Monitor 18.104.22.168
Spam Monitor 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.