SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Ranking & Summary
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 description
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 is a useful application which is used to import & manage metadata for list items in SharePoint. SPListM can import / update / delete list items (including folders and file attachments) in SharePoint lists. SPListM supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 (WSS v3.0) environment.
- Provides a simple solution to import metadata and its associated file attachments to SharePoint lists such as Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, Survey, Discussion Boards, Announcements, Links, Issue Tracking and Custom Lists
- Import and manage metadata in SharePoint lists from different file server and network shares locations using a CSV, Excel or TXT file
- Import / Upload / Populate new list items, including file attachments to a SharePoint list
- Update metadata / properties / column values for existing list items, including file attachments in the SharePoint list
- Delete existing list items in a SharePoint list
- Create folders and sub-folders hierarchy during the import process
- Maintain version history when migrating data from the external source
- Retain the original Created Date, Last Modified Date, Created By and Modified By fields to the equivalent system fields in SharePoint for each list item available in the source location
- Assign Content Types, Approval Status and related Comments for each list item
- Update SharePoint's built-in fields, namely - Content Approval Status & related Comments, Content Type, Created Date, Modified Date, Created By and Modified By fields for each folder and list item in a SharePoint list
- Update or delete list items based on user-defined filter conditions constructed using SharePoint columns
- Manage SPListM tasks through command-line or Windows Task Scheduler interface
- Works with all SharePoint lists types, including custom lists (except SharePoint libraries). For migrating documents to SharePoint libraries, please check out our DocKIT for SharePoint 2007 software.
- Manage metadata using SPListM Explorer: Update / Delete list items based on the list items selected by the user using the SPListM Explorer to view contents in a SharePoint list.
- Manage metadata using a batch descriptor file: Import / Populate / Upload, Update / Edit, Delete list items in a SharePoint List based on the line entries in the batch descriptor file. Manage list items residing in multiple SharePoint lists.
- Tasks Manager: SPListM creates tasks and maintains task history in a task oriented interface. Create a scheduled task or store the task settings and manually run the task on-demand. Keep track of all manage tasks performed using SPListM. Task Manager internally uses the familiar Windows Task Scheduler to run the tasks at different time intervals - daily, monthly, weekly etc.
- Automate Tasks: Run SPListM tasks from the command line (DOS prompt) or automate to run in a scheduled manner using the Windows Task Scheduler interface.
- Hardware: Intel Pentium processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 MB disk space to install SPListM.
- Software: Windows XP (or) Windows Vista (or) Windows Server 2003 (or) Windows server 2008 with the latest service packs and .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 Suite or Microsoft Office 2007 Compatibility Pack (required when assigning metadata for Office 2007 based documents)
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Screenshot
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1
SPList Manager for SharePoint 2007 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.