SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 Ranking & Summary
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 description
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 is a good instrument helping you with your reports. This saves time and money by allowing you to schedule and manage MS SQL Reporting Services Reports on numerous servers from a single application. It exports your RS reports to multiple printers, FTP, Secure FTP, email, folders, FAX and SMS. With SQL-RD's Event Based Schedules, reports are fired off when events occur e.g. database value is present, file is modified, window is present, an email is received, etc..Choose to output to doc, xls, rtf, wk*, dbf, htm, mhtm, pdf and more. Use standard frequencies like daily, weekly, monthly, or set up your own custom calendars and exception calendars. Dynamic schedules provide an unmatched feature for linking and automating reports, data and destinations. It integrates seamlessly with Outlook and Exchange Server. Use Event-Based schedules (triggers) to fully automate your business processes whether they are report-related or not. SQL-RD features a feature-rich intuitive user interface, Folder Housekeeping, Clustering, PDF, PGP, Excel and Zip security, and an NT (Windows) service scheduler. It is fully compatible with SSRS 2000 and SSRS 2005.
The scheduling service runs as a desktop application, or as an Windows service. It will integrate with Exchange Server 5 (SP4) and above (2000 and 2003) or SMTP. Worried about Outlook security prompts? SQL-RD deals with these expertly - ensuring complete uninterrupted automation.
By automating repetitive reporting tasks, SQL-RD ensures that reports are created and distributed when needed, without error, and without costly support time.
- Simply sets up a schedule stating how often you would like each report to run, whether you'd like the output in Word, Excel, HTML, RTF, Acrobat, RPT, text format, and more and who it should be sent to.
- Easy to schedule reports to run at a specific date and time, or to run them hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly or set up your own custom frequencies.
- Responds to your business needs by setting schedules to run based on events rather than date.
- Usess SQL-RD's unique Dynamic Schedule process to trawl through your database to find the parameter values to use and then generate and deliver a unique report for each value.
- Brings enhanced Data-Driven functionality to your report distribution infrastructure.
- Uses SQL-RD's unique Custom Actions to run another program, enter values in a database, modify a file and lots more.
- Uses Automation Schedules for general business process automation without scheduling any reports at all.
- Easy to define and schedule report packages, easy to create complex distribution schedules.
- PIII 750MHz
- 32MB RAM.
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 Screenshot
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 Keywords
Bookmark SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924
SQL-RD Subscription 5.6.080924 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.