SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 Ranking & Summary
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 description
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 is an all-in-one set of tools for replicating databases running under MySQL server v. 5.1 and later. This software performs data replication in the real-time mode between databases on local or remote servers.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ makes a valuable addition to the functionality of a standard MySQL database server. This tool allows monitoring data modifications and synchronizing the contents of databases between two or more servers.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ helps maintain the identity of original database copies, tables and chosen datasets to the corresponding replicas. Replication server works in the background; replication process can be launched either manually or by schedule.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ doesn’t use any third-party drivers or middleware. This minimizes the risks and makes the system more compact and prompt.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ software system consists of the following applications:
- Replication manager. Its main functions are the following:
- Creation of the supporting database, necessary for managing replications.
- Configuring tables, the data of which is being replicated.
- Changing the order of replication execution on the database level (when it is necessary to replicate several databases), as well as on the replicated database tables level.
- Execution of the initial data synchronization prior to the replication mechanism start.
- Replication server. Created as an application server, it is running under Microsoft Windows OS. Server can perform replication both in manual and scheduled modes. It has a very flexible configuration system, thus providing unparalleled possibilities for performing correct replications.
- Conflict resolution manager. This application provides an opportunity to see in detail all the cases of unsuccessful replication execution. As a rule, such situations occur when data integrity system on the receiving database is disrupted.
- Reliability — replicated databases can be used for increasing system’s fall-over protection. In the event of failure, clients’ applications can switch from the master database to the replicated one.
- Flexibility — even in case of different replication requirements for different databases, SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ will not let you down. With this tool you will be able to replicate databases in full, as well as selected tables and entries from the original into one or several copies. Replication server can perform replications according to the set schedule with regularity of up to 5 minutes. With our system you can create different schemes of replication, and, if necessary, replicate various datasets into different copies of your databases.
- Availability — company departments/divisions can work online with their personal copies of the replicated database.
- Productivity — due to the fact that departments/divisions can work with their own copies of the replicated database, they will not have to compete for the network resources or suffer the remote database access delays. Thus the productivity of work grows drastically.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ works with MySQL database servers v. 5.1 and later.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ server runs under Microsoft Windows (2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista) operation systems.
- To install SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ software system you will need only around 4 Mb of free disk space.
- Work requirements of SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ are the following: access to MySQL servers (where the replicated databases are stored) and a configuration database.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ can work with any data types, acceptable for MySQL servers.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ can work with fields, names of which represent reserved words, contain spaces, have encoding different from Latin.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ can work with composite primary keys.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ can work with any encoding supported by MySQL servers.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ server can perform replication according to the schedule with a minimum period of 5 minutes.
- Replication adjustment process is performed by the SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ Manager program.
- Settings for a certain replication are stored in a separately created database running under MySQL server. This database is created by SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ Manager program in the process of replication adjustment.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ Manager performs data synchronization (either full or partial) between the database tables, which will be replicated in future.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ server allows performing replications according to user-created scripts.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ stores information about performed replications in logs. Every log file contains detailed information about one certain replication process.
- SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ software system contains a ManualConflictResolver program, which helps resolve conflicts arising during the replication process.
- An important remark
- Corrected mistake
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 Screenshot
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 Keywords
Bookmark SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ 2.0.1R1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MYSQL to MSSQL Database Conversion Software 5.0.1
- Convert Microsoft SQL to MySQL 220.127.116.11
- MS SQL Server Automatic Backup & Restore Software 7.0
- Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server 1.1.7
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another SQL Server Database Software 7.0
- SQL Server Recovery Toolbox 1.0.5
- DBComparer 3.0
- NetWrix SQL Server Change Reporter 1.1.32
- MySQL To MSSQL Server Database Converter 18.104.22.168
- MY SQL Server to MSSQL Database Converterr 5.0.1
- MSSQL to MySQL Database Converter 5.0.1
- SQL Server Documentation Tool 6.7
- MYSQL Server to MS Access Database Converter Software 5.0.1
- PixSQLiteImport 1.04
- MySQL Migration Toolkit 2.3
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another Database 7.0