SQLyog 7.1 Ranking & Summary
SQLyog 7.1 description
SQLyog is an easy to use, compact and very fast graphical tool to manage your MySQL database anywhere in the world. SQLyog is a tool that allows you manage MySQL database.
- MySQL 4.1.x compatible
- HTTP and SSH Tunneling - smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
- very fast retrieval of data
- ODBC Import with option to import data through query
- data synchronization tool
- powerful scheduled backup with email notifications
- schedule various jobs
- schema synchronization tool
- dialogless result editor with option to update multiple tables
- notification services
- multithreaded query execution with option to stop long running queries
- manage foreign key relationships
- fully InnoDB compliant
- view your results in GRID / TEXT mode
- fast client side sorting and filtering
- execute (very large) SQL-scripts as batch files
- execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory
- very compact binary
- written entirely in C/C++/Win32 APIs using native MySQL C APIs. No wrapper classes used
- connection manager
- excel like grid interface to create/alter tables
- excel like grid interface to edit data with support for Enum/Set
- create/drop databases
- manage indexes
- comprehensive security manager. Control access to databases / tables / columns
- reorder columns of table
- copy database between two MySQL hosts
- drop all tables of a database with a single click
- edit BLOBs with Bitmap/GIF/JPEG-Support
- export table-structure and data into SQL-scripts
- export/import data in/from CSV files
- export database schema in HTML
- log all queries for a session
- profile queries
- save resultset in CSV, HTML and XML
- save your commonly used SQL scripts in a personal folder with a click of mouse
- is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of SQLyog with keyboard.
- view and kill other user-processes
- view advanced table-properties, such as Type, Comment, Key_Length and so on
- a list of server-variables e.g processlist, status, variables etc
- copy your result as CSV in clipboard
- copy tables to new table-names
- change table-types to ISAM, MYISAM, MERGE, HEAP, InnoDB, BDB
- flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables
- do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- Added keyboard shortcut (F6) for Edit Index.
- The behaviour of Ctrl+R shortcut was slightly changed. It will now position cursor inside the active tab in Result pane. Before it was functional only with DATA tab and RESULT tabs.
- Added tab-navigation (for query tabs) entries in Edit-menu. Also the active Query tab can now be closed from menu.
- In certain situations Schema Sync would generate CHANGE-clauses for a column that basically did nothing (changing column to what it was). This is now cleaned up .
- A tab in the Query pane (a Query tab, a Schema Designer tab and a Query Builder tab) can now be closed with Alt+L keyboard shortcut and can now be navigated with Ctrl+pgup and Ctrl+pgdn keyboard shortcuts.
- Favorites are now displayed using Scintilla editor component. For statements with complex formatting this makes the preview more readable.
- Autocomplete now supports alias in UPDATE and DELETE statements.
- BLOB viewer and the program dialogues for schema sync, create/alter table, manage indexes (including sub-dialogues) manage foreign keys (including sub-dialogues) and manage privileges are now resizable. From now resizable dialogues have a gripper icon in right bottom corner.
- Added a movable splitter between the object area and the script area in schema sync dialogue.
- Preferences dialogue was redesigned.
- Added an option in Preferences to Automatically refresh DATA tab on focus . This was the program behavior before 7.0. In 7.0 to 7.02 it was not. Now it is optional.
- Shift+click is now functional for multiple selection everywhere in GRIDS (before it was only in Result/Table Data tabs).
- show in text (Ctrl+L) is now functional for both DATA tab and RESULT tab. Also Find (Ctrl+F) now works with DATA tab in text mode.
- Stop option implemented in data tab. This is in particular useful if accidentially the show all option was selected for a huge table.
- Added an icon in data tab tool bar indicating if current display is filtered. Also from this icon reset filter can be applied directly.
- Added option in Schema Sync to compare all objects or compare only tables.
- Now the result tab displays the query as a ribbon at the bottom. This is useful where more queries are executed from the same editor tab.
- Refresh option included for show variables, show processlist and show status.
- Changed functionality for shortcut F3; now it pops up Find dialog (before it was for keyboard shortcut dialog - F12 is used for this now).
- The sync script generated by Schema Sync could fail when a change in columns used for Foreign Key(s) or a change with the Foreign Key itself was attempted.
- The display of execution time etc. for queries (in MESSAGES tab, HISTORY tab and statur bar) was reorganised for better clarity.
- Bug Fixes:
- The GRID would truncate the display of strings longer than 511 characters.
- When a user-defined DELIMITER and a comment occured close to another in the program editor, the editor tokenizer component could fail to identify exactly where a statement began and ended.
- Data Sync could fail with a table having no Primary Key, but more Unique Keys, if the same column was used for defining more than one of the Unique Keys of the table. This was introduced with the new Data Sync code of 7.0 (before 7.0 Unique Keys were not used by Data Sync at all - only Primary Keys were).
- Fixed an escaping bug in Data Sync.
- Fixed an issue with WHERE clause in Data Sync.
- Proxy authentication details were not written correctly to jobfile by SJA wizards.
- Since 7.0 the WHERE clause defined by user in migration wizard was not written to jobfile.
- In Wine Schema Sync could generate an erroneous sync script (specific functions on Wine functioned slightly different than the original Win32 API).
- Fixed a number of GUI related issues.
SQLyog 7.1 Screenshot
SQLyog 7.1 Keywords
Bookmark SQLyog 7.1
SQLyog 7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.