StickyFolders 1.0.2 Ranking & Summary
StickyFolders 1.0.2 description
StickyFolders 1.0.2 is a powerful tool developed for integrating remote Internet data sources into your desktop file system with unprecedented ease and in the most efficient and smooth manner. Map web-sites, ftp servers and Usenet news-groups into a drive letter of your choice or a folder on your local hard disk and get an instant access to files residing on them, without a download step, - just like you do it with your regular files under File Explorer. (And yes, that also includes support for streaming playback of video and audio clips from those remote sources - even from news servers - with built-in random positioning support). Double-click, drag-n-drop, copy-paste those remote files at your will, as well as retrieve media attributes and properties from them without much of delay. You also will be able to look inside (and retrieve single files from) zip and rar archives located on such servers. Traditional file downloads/uploads and automatic site-to-folder synchronisation operations are supported too, - all implemented in a very innovative and user-friendly fashion.
- Highly efficient and user-friendly integration of the Internet data sources, such as files and folders residing on remote http, ftp, and Usenet news servers (more protocols are to follow) into your desktop file structure, - with the full drive letter-mapping support;
- Instant access to all types of remote files, - you don't have to pre-download them before using, in most of the cases;
- Free positioning within the remote files being opened or played, independent of the network protocol and the file format used;
- For remote multi-media files, support for preview, smooth streaming and efficient playback;
- A powerful and flexible download client and manager for transfers under the above protocols, with robust folder synchronisation functionality included;
- A built-in Usenet binary news reader with radically new features, - you can play music and video right off a news server with it !
- Ability to work with the remote archive files (zips and rars), as if they were folders on a hard disk.
- Windows XP system
- A pentium IV 1.6 GHz processor
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- A fast large hard disk
- A speedy broadband connection (1 mbps and up)
StickyFolders 1.0.2 Screenshot
StickyFolders 1.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark StickyFolders 1.0.2
StickyFolders 1.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.