Surfulater 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Surfulater 18.104.22.168 description
Surfulater 22.214.171.124 is a very helpful program for you to manage your Internet research. Search engines fulfill a critical role in finding the research content, the needles in the haystack, but what do you do with that valuable page once you have found it? How do you keep it, categorize and structure it, and comment upon it? In the physical world, you have filing cabinets, folders, photocopies, post-its and comments. Digital research requires digital management.
Surfulater is the Internet research filing cabinet, complete with drawers, folders and tags for organization, a built-in "photocopier" to keep saved permanent copies, comments and annotations to manage the content itself, and a powerful search engine to find results easily.
When you use Surfulater youll never loose important information you find on the Web or have to worry about Web sites or pages disappearing never to be found again. Download the Free Trial and start Saving what you Surf today.
Surfulater works with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
On the Internet Surfulater lets you capture rich HTML text and images from web pages and save web pages in their entirety. It automatically captures the web page address (URL), the page Title, a thumbnail image of Web page and Meta information.
In other Windows Programs like MS Word or Adobe Acrobat you can gather content and directly create new Surfulater articles from it, using the Surfulater Clipboard Hotkey.
Files from your PC can be embedded directly into Surfulater Articles, so you have everything stored together in the one place. Or you can add links to files for quick access from Surfulater.
Your information can be edited using Surfulater's built-in HTML editor. Articles can be linked together to build a web of related information and notes can be added to make content even more valuable.
Surfulater stores all of your information in a free form Knowledge Tree. You can create an unlimited number of folders to hold information and Surfulater solves the age old problem of which folder is best to use, by letting you store the same article in as many folders as you want. This capability combined with the ability to link articles together makes it much easier to categorize, organize and manage your information.
Tags enable content to be flagged using keywords or phrases. For example to see all articles with the tag 'solar energy' simply click on it in the Tags tree. Tags are quick to add to articles using auto-suggest and groups of articles can have tags added or removed in one simple process. See screen shows below.
There is little point storing information if you can't easily find it again. Surfulater's full text search engine quickly and effortlessly finds information.
Information can be shared with your colleagues via Surfulater's built-in E-mail capability or saved as HTML or MHT and files and passed around.
A Surfulater knowledge base (database) is completely contained in just three files, making them easy to carry around with you on a USB Flash Drive, or move between PC's i.e. work and home. And you can share your knowledge bases with friends and colleagues using Surfulater's Free Reader mode.
Surfulater lets you work with as many knowledge bases as you want, so you can divide your information up to best suit your needs.
- Save complete Web pages to browse offline
- Save and manage all sorts of personal information
- Create articles containing content from other Windows Programs
- Copy content from MS Word and other programs
- Organize information in a free form hierarchical tree
- Retain information that might otherwise be lost or hard to find
- Edit content with rich html formatting capabilities
- Add Notes and Citations to content
- Add 'See also' links to build a web of related information
- Highlight important information
- Create various types of content; Todo lists, Contacts, Music
- Tag articles and instantly access tagged articles.
- Quickly find information with full text Boolean search.
- Attach and embed any file on your PC to a Surfulater Article
- Add links to files on your PC from Surfulater Articles
- Build a powerful Digital Library that you can access without being
- Publish content to the Web to view in any Web Browser
- E-mail Articles to friends and colleagues
- View articles in the Tags Tree
- View content in Chronological order
- Save content in MHT and HTML file formats
- Easily move your Knowledge bases from one computer to another
- Share your Knowledge Base files using the Free Surfulater Reader
- Move way beyond Browser Bookmarks
- Save what you Surf
- Works in conjunction with your Web Browser to capture text and images and complete web pages with a couple of mouse clicks, as you surf.
- Permanently saves Web site content to your hard disk. Efficiently builds a comprehensive research and reference library, which can be used whether you are connected to the Internet or not.
- Captures content from other Windows programs as well as the Web. And Attach and Link to files on your hard disk.
- Store all of your important information together in the one place.
- Uses a Knowledge Tree to structure information
- Enables you to organize, manage and locate information quickly.
- Add multi-word Tags to Articles
- Instant access to articles via. Tags.
- Powerful cross referencing with unlimited 'see also' links.
- Lets you to create and navigate complex webs of related information.
- Have multiple copies of the same information in many folders with edits to any one updating all others.
- You don't have to choose which is the single most appropriate folder to store information, instead you can have it in many different categories at the same time.
- Uses HTML to provide a graphically rich environment to view and edit information.
- Information is captured in its original format and WYSIWYG HTML editing gives you freedom to change or present text as you want.
- Powerful full text search engine with and, or, not and phrase searching.
- Find information buried in your knowledge base in a snap.
- Highlight important text.
- Important information stands out, so you can find it at a glance.
- View the Knowledge Tree in various ways; Folders+Articles, Folders only, Chronological order and Tags Tree.
- Filtered views aid you in finding information.
- See all Articles in a Folder at once.
- Other programs show only one record at a time. Surfulater lets you see them all.
- Rearrange Article Layouts
- Arrange article fields in the order that best suits your requirements.
- Publish Knowledge Bases as HTML
- View your Knowledge Bases on any PC with just a Web Browser. Share them on the Internet, or internally on a LAN.
- Built-in E-mail capabilities
- Share your knowledge with your friends and colleagues
- Three files hold all information.
- Makes it easy to move your knowledge base from computer to computer.
- Create as many Knowledge Bases as you want.
- Use different Knowledge Bases for different areas of research or different projects.
- Cut, Copy and Paste information across Knowledge Bases.
- You can move content from one knowledge base to another, or make copies of it.
- Extensible and flexible design driven by XML.
- You aren't locked into hard coded proprietary software. For example new Article templates, Style sheets, Color Themes etc. can be added without modifying the program.
- Stand alone program, not locked into and inside a Web Browser.
- Works with various Web Browsers. Doesn't make your Browser unstable. Not restricted to using the Browsers User Interface.
- Surfulater focuses on doing a small number of things exceptionally well, without lots of unnecessary bloat so common in programs today.
- Which means Surfulater is beautifully simple to use!!!!
- Uses the latest software technologies
- Fast to start and use. No messy and complex databases to worry about.
- Cheap and readily affordable.
- Makes your purchasing decision incredibly easy
- Jump to Tags,
- Set Text Color,
- Set Title to Selection,
- Web Search,
- Show Folder Breadcrumbs,
- Drag & Drop Content,
- Improved Editing
- major Code updates
- bug fixes.
- 20M Disk space,
- 512M RAM
Surfulater 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Surfulater 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Surfulater 184.108.40.206
Surfulater 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.