Sync2 for Outlook 2.11
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 Ranking & Summary
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 description
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 is developed to be as an sufficient as well as complete ultility which synchronizes Outlook between computers now made easy with Sync2, powerful Microsoft Outlook synchronization add-in software. Sync Outlook personal and public folders. Sync Outlook calendar, contacts, email, tasks, notes and Outlook journal between multiple computers without Microsoft Exchange server. Sync Outlook with Google, Gmail contacts sync, sync Google calendar with Outlook. Clone and synchronize Outlook .pst data file using shared folder on LAN, USB drive or FTP. Synchronize Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002 and Outlook 2010 automatically. You can schedule automatic Outlook synchronization or perform a manual sync on demand.
Synchronization will be performed in background, even if Outlook is not running. Share Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar. Sync Google Contacts with Outlook Contacts. Sync address book and Gmail contacts. Synchronization of multiple Calendar folders, Google Calendars and Gmail Contacts accounts are supported. Event-based Outlook sync, only changes are synchronized. Sync2 interface is similar to Microsoft Activesync interface. No need to transfer large PST files. Microsoft Exchange Public folders are supported. Synchronize specific Outlook folders with different workgroups. Sync all item fields, including read/unread statuses. Use your PC, any networked device, FTP folder or removable memory device (Memory cards, USB drive or HDD) as shared folder location. Compatible with latest Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. Free one year support and upgrades. Use free 4Team FTP file sharing service. No server and no IT specialist is needed to install and use Sync2 software. 4Team Corporation offers cost effective Outlook solutions for personal, business and family use.
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs
- The state-of-the-art application that works directly with MAPI without interference with your Outlook. There are no add-ons/plug-ins to install.
- Synchronize any Outlook Personal or Public Folders and all Outlook items fields.
- Synchronization across different Outlook versions (Outlook 2000*, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010)!
- Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Folders with your own custom forms and imported items.
- Two-way folder synchronization
- Use your PC, any networked device, removable memory device (Memory Sticks, USB Flash or HD Drives, etc.), FTP, or shared peer-to-peer folders as a shared folder location.
- 1 Free year of FTP service. No need to have and/or administer your own FTP server. With a few simple steps special 4Team Sharing Service account is created (based on FTP server), and your synchronization can be started.
- Auto Sync multiple Outlook Calendars with the Google Calendar calendaring service. Share Outlook Calendars with coworkers and friends via Internet. Synchronize Outlook Calendars with multiple Google Calendar service accounts. Assign selected Google calendars to selected Outlook Calendars. Web access for your Outlook calendar. Publish your Outlook Calendar to your web site and blog. Mobile Access. For a complete list of Google Calendar features click here.
- Auto Sync Microsoft Outlook Contacts with the Google Contacts (Gmail Service). Web access for your Outlook Contacts. For a complete list of Google Contact Manager features click here.
- Synchronization Profiles let you synchronize different sets of Microsoft Outlook Folders and settings with different groups of people or PCs.
- new! Synchronization Profile Identification Service allows setting up the same synchronization settings quickly and easily on several computers.
- True synchronization of e-Mail Folders. Synchronized folders with e-mail messages are visible to others in the same way they are in your Outlook.
- "Read"/"Unread" status synchronization is supported. You can synchronize your e-mail and see if you've already read the message or not. An additional option allows you to enable "read"/"unread" status synchronization for selected Outlook folders.
- Label (color) synchronization in Outlook Calendar.
- Synchronization of Master list Categories and individual Categories.
- Complete automatic background synchronization, even if Outlook is not running.
- Event-based synchronization, only changes are transferred! No need to carry or share the whole PST file.
- Sync2 Synchronizer - Microsoft ActiveSync - like interface
- Easy to use and manage with no requirements of special skills.
- Ability to Delete only selected PCs from the synchronization Profile.
- Ability to have as many synchronization profiles as you want.
- Work offline or online. Data changed while offline will be available to your team as soon as you go online again.
- No server or Exchange Server means: No costs for an Exchange Server and its administration!
- Intelligent conflict and duplicate detection and management!
- Customizable Synchronization Filters. The ability to quickly exclude/include/lock data range by category, label, private and for selected period to ease the first synchronization and synchronize only what you want.
- You can use standard methods to secure your channels (VPN, LAN, Peer-to-peer secure connections, etc.) via information that is being sent.
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 (Outlook XP)
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 32 bit
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 64 bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (available with .EXE install package)
- Minimum: 256 MB
- Recommended: 512 MB or more
- CPU type:
- Pentium III-compatible or higher
- CPU speed:
- Minimum: 500 MHz
- Recommended: 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB hard disk space
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 Screenshot
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 Keywords
Bookmark Sync2 for Outlook 2.11
Sync2 for Outlook 2.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.