Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable Ranking & Summary
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable description
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta is launched to be a helpful and smart program which works like a normal folder on your computer, except the contents are synced to Google Docs.
Any folders or files you put in your Syncdocs folder automatically get synchronized to your Google Docs account and any other linked computer running Syncdocs.
You can use Syncdocs for online storage and backup, offline access to Google Docs and as an easy way to migrate all your data to and from the cloud.
Syncdocs also integrates right into your desktop, making it easy to edit MS Office docs in the cloud, to share and to collaborate.
- Sync and Copy
- Syncs automatically when changes or new files are made.
- Works with all types of files.
- Your folder structure is preserved.
- Google Docs can be mapped as a drive letter
- Your files are always at the latest version – never again forget your work on your laptop or USB stick
- Save a file on your PC and access it from your netbook, iPad or smartphone. All changes are synced back.
- Changes you make when offline are automatically synced when you have Internet access again.
- Backup – Online and Offline
- Your files are securely backed up to Google’s worldwide data centers.
- Google offers 1GB of free storage, with good prices if you need more space.
- Revision control means you can go back in time to a previous version of a document.
- Don’t worry about forgetting to make a backup, as Syncdocs backs up automatically.
- All your Google documents are also backed up on your local PC for offline access.
- Migrate your data online
- Google Docs is less useful if all your data stays behind on your PC, and you can only import a few files at a time using the web interface. Syncdocs copies all your files and folders to Google in one go.
- Intelligent conversion features make sure your documents stay in the format you want and backups are made if document fidelity might be lost.
- Use Google’s powerful search feature to search your own documents.
- Access the full power of Google Docs by moving all your existing data online.
- Migrate docs from one Google Apps account to another.
- Migrate your users online
- They work best with the tools they already know. Syncdocs allows you to mix your old desktop programs and files with Google Docs, transparently.
- This eases the transition to Google Docs by letting users make the move at their own pace, rather than a jarring switch-over.
- Different members of your team can use the program they prefer, and still get all the advantages of Google’s cloud platform.
- Share and Collaborate
- Easily share files on your PC
- Control access. Share to the world, or to only specific users. Revoke access at any time.
- Stop emailing attachments. Stop worrying about multiple versions. Use powerful document sharing features to share and merge documents.
- Syncdocs enables live collaboration between Google Docs and Microsoft Word users.
- Desktop Integration
- Access the power of Google from your desktop. Edit office documents on Google by simply clicking on a local file.
- View pdf files and office documents or email attachments on Google without worrying about viruses or spyware.
- Edit Microsoft Office format documents right from your local PC without needing Microsoft Office!
- There is no need to convert, upload and edit – Syncdocs does it all automatically. Best of all your documents are then in the cloud and kept in sync with local copies.
- New Features
- Share any file and folder with anyone you want
- Easy sharing integration into Facebook, Twitter, GMail and LinkedIn
- Full version history for all types of files. Go back in time to an older version or backup.
- Multi-user versioning support on all document formats. See who made changes and when.
- Get complete control over what and when you sync.
- Select folders you want synced, don’t sync folders that have been shared with you.
- Sync multiple Google Docs and Apps accounts concurrently.
- Only upload/ only download
- Scheduled backups to and from Google Docs
- Create new Google Docs right from your desktop.
- Save or Open Google Docs from inside Microsoft Office
- Sync file permissions
- Power user command-line
- The current version of Syncdocs requires Windows 7, XP or Vista.
- Google Docs is supported on most smart phones, netbooks and tablet computers. See here to check yours.
- You don’t need an office productivity suite. If you already have one, both Microsoft Office and Open Office (ODF) are supported as preferred office suites.
- Syncdocs uses the Microsoft .Net framework version 3.5 and will automatically install it on PCs that don’t already have it. If you are running the USB stick (portable) Syncdocs, then you only need .NET 3.0
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable Screenshot
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable Keywords
Bookmark Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable
Syncdocs 1.32 Beta / 1.25 Stable Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.