Take Control of Back to My Mac
Take Control of Back to My Mac Ranking & Summary
Take Control of Back to My Mac description
by Glenn Fleishman
94 pages, 1.2 MB download
PDF format, designed for reading online or printing
Publication date: October 22, 2008
Free sample available!
Make the most of all your Internet-connected Macs via Back to My Mac!
Back to My Mac promises that you'll be able to connect easily from one of your Macs to another, whether it's down the hall or on the other side of the globe for file and screen sharing, making it possible, for instance, to snag a forgotten document or to control your Power Mac G5 from your MacBook while on a trip.Or at least that's the theory, since in practice, people have had huge trouble in getting Back to My Mac working. In this ebook, you'll get detailed help with solving puzzling router problems, using the hidden Screen Sharing application, and understanding the security implications of using Back to My Mac.
Read this book to learn the answers to questions like:
- What can I do with remote file sharing and screen sharing, anyway?
- Should I be concerned about securing my Back to My Mac connection?
- How do I configure a Linksys router for Back to My Mac?
- How can I copy and paste between a local and a remote Mac?
- What smoke and mirrors is Apple using to make Back to My Mac work?
- Help! I'm double-NATted, and it's really bugging me! What should I do?
- How do I erase all traces of my Back to My Mac info from a public computer?
Take Control of Back to My Mac Screenshot
Take Control of Back to My Mac Keywords
Bookmark Take Control of Back to My Mac
Take Control of Back to My Mac Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.