TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) Ranking & Summary
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) description
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) 6.0.9224 is created to be a handy tool which connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. Find out why more than 100 million users trust TeamViewer!
- One solution for everything. While most competitors offer different packages for remote support, remote administration, training and sales (and also charge for them...) TeamViewer is the one-stop solution for everything you need: TeamViewer includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. System service installations even allow remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
- Highest security standard. TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- Online status display. Are your team members in many different locations? Need to present your desktop or collaborate on a document? In the TeamViewer partner list you can see who is available and connect with them in one mouse click.
- Remote support without installation. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. TeamViewer allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- Browser based access. On the road and need to control a remote computer? Why don't you use TeamViewer Web Connector? The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
- Very competitively priced, free versions available. TeamViewer offers great value for low prices. TeamViewer even offers a free version for non-commercial use.
- Optimized performance. Whether you have a LAN or dial-up connection, TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on your network connection.
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) Screenshot
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) Keywords
Bookmark TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
TeamViewer for Linux (Debian, Ubuntu) Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.