Tekradius LT Ranking & Summary
Tekradius LT description
Tekradius LT has come as a useful software which runs as a Windows Service and comes with a Win32 management interface. You can log session details into a log file and limit simultaneous sessions. You can select IP address to be listened and RADIUS Authentication and Accounting ports.
You can optionally run it in Authorization only mode and you can turn off Accounting if you wish. You can also define your own Authorization SQL SELECT clause. TekRADIUS LT supports PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAP (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) authentication methods.
- Supports features described in RFC 2865 and RFC 2866 (RADIUS protocol).
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
- Limits number of simultaneous sessions for the users.
- Uses Authentication method as a RADIUS check item.
- RADIUS Dictionary can be edited through TRManager GUI.
- Authentication and Accounting ports are user selectable.
- You can create SQL database and tables through TRManager GUI.
- You can map RADIUS Accounting attributes to Accounting table fields.
- TekRADIUS can be run in Authentication only or Authorization only mode.
- You can define which RADIUS attribute will use for User-Name substitute.
- You can define own Authorization query string.
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1-v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2, PEAP
- (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) and Digest (draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt) authentication
- methods are supported.
- Generates MS-MPPE Keys.
- You can specify an Expire Date and Time Quota for the users and use
- Authentication method as a RADIUS check item.
- You can Authenticate users against Windows Domain or Active Directory.
- Command line utility for adding, deleting and editing users.
- Simple reporting interface for browsing Accounting records.
- Disconnects users with Packet of Disconnect (Pod) or user defined kill command.
- You can specify how much time user account will be valid after the first logon (Time-Limit) and you can specify allowed logon days and hours (Login-Time).
- TekRADIUS can disable user profile after user configurable number of unsuccessful login attempts.
- You can specify credit limits for daily, weekly or monthly periods.
- You can run and check result of an external executable as a check item.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Supports RFC 2868 - RADIUS Attributes for Tunnel Protocol Support and RFC 3079 -
- Provides user level restriction to GUI access.
Tekradius LT Screenshot
Tekradius LT Keywords
Bookmark Tekradius LT
Tekradius LT Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.