TekSIP 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
TekSIP 220.127.116.11 description
TekSIP 18.104.22.168 is a freeware SIP Registrar/Stateless Proxy which complies with RFC 3261, RFC 3263, RFC 3311, RFC 3581 and RFC 3891 and can be easily configured. It supports NAT traversal. You can select IP address to be listened, default SIP endpoint for outgoing calls. You are also able to log session details into a log file.
- Supports features described in RFC 3261 and ENUM (e164.arpa domain only).
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
- All parameters can be configured through management GUI.
- Provides NAT traversal between registered SIP UAs.
- You can define a default SIP route for outgoing calls.
- You can redirect calls to alternate enpoint when called endpoint is off-line.
- You can monitor active registrations and SIP calls in realtime.
- Clears expired registrations automatically.
- Stores configuration data in the installation directory (.ini file).
- Quick and easy installation.
- 512 MBytes of RAM.
- Microsoft.NET Framework v2.0.50727 (Min.)
- 1 MByte for installation.
TekSIP 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
TekSIP 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark TekSIP 188.8.131.52
TekSIP 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.