Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229
Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229 Ranking & Summary
Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229 description
Timbuktu Pro offers total access to your network. You can use Timbuktu Pro to control and observe other computers, send messages and files, and chat or speak with remote users in real time.
Timbuktu Pro lets you connect to computers anywhere on your network using the TCP/IP protocol. Or make a direct modem-to-modem connection to a remote computer-no network required.
With its simple setup, user-friendly interface, and multiple security options, Timbuktu Pro for Windows is the remote control software of choice for your home, classroom, or small business.
With Timbuktu Pro youll be able to keep a close eye on the people you need to supervise
Timbuktu Pro lets you:
- view the screen of a remote desktop or share your screen with remote computers to collaborate, teach, or provide technical support
- operate distant computers as if you were sitting right in front of them
- send large files without tying up e-mail
- communicate by intercom, text chat, instant message - or now through the popular Skype program!
- control distant computers as if you were sitting right in front of them
- find, connect to, and control a remote PC or Mac desktop using a Skype "tunnel" without an active call
- automatically set up a Skype tunnel to navigate through firewalls and routers
- invite other users to view all, or even just part, of your screen
- send large files or folders directly, without the limits imposed by e-mail
- make secure, encrypted connections through SSH
- communicate by voice intercom, text chat, or instant message
- Macintosh and Windows versions of Timbuktu Pro communicate interchangeably with one another
- connect over the Internet, on your local network, or modem to modem
- 20 MB of available disk space (50 MB are required for the network installation process)
- An TCP/IP network connection or a modem
- For modem connections, a 56 Kbps or faster modem
- For the Intercom service or Skype, a microphone and speakers on each computer
- For TCP/IP connections, properly installed and configured transport software
- 14 days trial
To install the software unzip the files and run the .msi file from the Setup folder.
- Remote users can no longer exploit a vulnerability in the Send and Exchange services to replace files on a
- Timbuktu Pro computer.
- Timbuktu Pro will no longer crash when it receives an incorrectly formatted computer name through the Timbuktu Scanner, and then attempts to connect to that computer with the Send service. Previously, certain incorrect formats could result in a stack buffer overflow when Timbuktu Pro attempted to use the
- computer-name value in the Send window.
- Timbuktu Pro will no longer crash when it receives an incorrectly formatted network packet from a remote
- Timbuktu Pro no longer erroneously attempts to use the (Default) value of the Timbuktu Pro NT Users
- registry setting as a Windows NT User SID.
- The GDI scraper technique for remote-control screen capture has been improved. Cursor flickering has been
- The DirectDraw scraper technique for remote-control screen capture has been improved. The cursor will no
- longer jump to previous positions when you view a host computer during a Terminal Services session.
- When a multi-monitor computer is running an incoming Control or Observe session, and the monitors have different resolutions, there is a �dead space� in which no screen data is present. Moving an application window into this area no longer causes the screen-sharing session to fail or Timbuktu Pro to crash.
- Hooking support when running in a Fast User Switch environment has been improved.
Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229 Screenshot
Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229 Keywords
Bookmark Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229
Timbuktu Pro 8.6.5 RC 229 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.