Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 Ranking & Summary
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 description
Toolbar Buttons is a Firefox extension that can be used to easily add buttons to the Customise Toolbar Window.All you have to do to move them from there to the Toolbar you must right click the toolbar and press customise.
Some of the button for FireFox include:
Bookmark This Page, Save Page As, View Page Source, Close Tab, Google, Extension Manager, Theme Manager, Options, Wikipedia, Exit FireFox, Work Offline, Save Frame As, Send Link, Open File, Import, Page Preview, Page Setup, Undo, Redo, Delete, Find, Select All, Toggle Status Bar, Customize Toolbar, Enlarge Text, Text Decrease, Text Size Reset, Bookmark All Tabs, Web Search, New Message, Read Mail, Java Script Console, DOM Inspector, Open Help, Report Broken Page - does not work in Flock, About FireFox, Open about:config, Open about:plugins, Open about:cache, Open about:cache Memory, Open about:cache Disk, Get More FireFox extensions, Get More FireFox Themes, Get More ThunderBird extensions, Get More ThunderBird Themes, Print, Check For Update, Toggle Toolbars, Restart, Clear Private Data, Close All Tabs, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo
- Firefox: 1.5 - 3.0.*
- Send and Receive button now gets new messages for all accounts.
- The HTML mode button (chages between viewing the message as HTML, sanatized HTML and Plain text) now exists in both the main window and the read mail window.
- Bumped the compatibility up to Firefox 3.0 (not just the betas)
- The send link button was not working in Firefox 3.0
- The top/button page buttons also where not working anymore
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 Screenshot
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.