Transmission-Qt 2.42 Ranking & Summary
Transmission-Qt 2.42 description
By set they mean that Transmission includes several different programs: a daemon its tools and its Web client, a CLI application, an application for Mac OS X, a GTK application, and a Qt application. Except for the Mac OS X application, there are no binary distributions from the project. Each Linux distribution makes binaries available using their usual distribution methods.
- Supports Magnet links
- Selective downloading
- Optionally move torrents to a different folder when they finish downloading
- Encrypted peer connections
- Torrent file creation
- A built-in web server so that users can control Transmission remotely via the web (using RPC or WebUI)
- Automatic port mapping (using UPnP/NAT-PMP)
- Fast Resume — with peer caching
- Blocklists for bad peers, periodically updated with the same bluetack peer list used by PeerGuardian and PeerBlock
- Single listening port for all torrents
- Scheduled bandwidth limits
- Global and per-torrent bandwidth caps
- Sorting/filtering options
- HTTPS tracker support
- IPv6 support
- Local Peer Discovery support
- Prioritization to select which torrents, and which files inside those torrents, to download first
- New upstream release.
- A couple of local fixes to the Windows port, one will improve performance by using sparse files which are created really fast avoiding the application becoming unresponsive.
Transmission-Qt 2.42 Screenshot
Transmission-Qt 2.42 Keywords
Bookmark Transmission-Qt 2.42
Transmission-Qt 2.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.