Transmute 1.56 Ranking & Summary
Transmute 1.56 description
Transmute 1.56 is designed for converting your bookmarks between different formats quickly and easily! Use it to try out different web browsers, or even to make the switch to a new web browser. Or maybe you need to synchronize your bookmarks between different systems? The Transmute application can be used for all of this and more.
Experience the only utility that will seamlessly convert between all of the major web browser bookmark formats including:
- Transmute is the first and only bookmark converter to support the latest formats.
- Transmute supports the new Chrome browser, including dev channel releases.
- Firefox 1 & 2 are supported as well as Firefox 3, with its new database model.
- Internet Explorer favorites can be imported and exported with ease.
- Opera hotlists are also well supported for easy importing and exporting.
- Transmute can import and export bookmarks between the latest formats, including both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox 3!
- Easy to use:
- Convert your entire bookmark collection in as little as one click! A streamlined interface and automatic bookmark collection location make Transmute very accessible.
- Transmute provides the option to merge existing collections together, rather than overwriting your old file.
- Safety first:
- There is an option to backup your existing bookmark collection before any changes are made.
- Extensive Browser Support
- Transmute supports all of the major web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Apple Safari, Chromium, Flock and Konqueror!
- Easy to Use
- A streamlined interface makes Transmute very accessible.
- Automatic Backups
- By default Transmute will timestamp and back up your bookmark collections before changes are made, providing extra safety.
- Transmute supports Windows using the Microsoft .NET Framework. However, Transmute will also run on Windows, Linux and Mac via use of the Mono Framework!
- Added Flock bookmark support
- Added limited SeaMonkey bookmark support
- Added support for importing and exporting bookmarklets in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera
- Changed the language menu to display each item in the cultures native language
- Fixed East Asian characters being converted to hex when importing from Chrome
- Fixed Firefox 1-2 importer failing on non-XML-compliant anchor tag contents
- Fixed some text elements are not immediately updated when the active language is changed
- Fixed toggle glyph not showing next to Options on systems not using Visual Styles.
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or higher (.NET v3.5 SP1 recommended).
Transmute 1.56 Screenshot
Transmute 1.56 Keywords
Bookmark Transmute 1.56
Transmute 1.56 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.