TreeBrowse 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
TreeBrowse 18.104.22.168 description
TreeBrowse 22.214.171.124 is considered as a simple yet useful program with which you can have a better view of how you got to where you are by building a tree-structure as you browse through pages (and surf the web). And there's more. On summary pages with links, you see a number of things you want to read, but when done with the first, you can't find the other any more. Press the links whil holding Ctrl, and nodes are added to the tree for later. Then view the items at you own pace. To clarify the overview, mark nodes with different icons, or drag and drop them to other places in the tree.
- A TreeView on the left builds up with nodes as you surf through WebPages.
- New branches (root nodes) and pages from another WebSite (dissimilar beginning URL) get a folder icon, other nodes get the default icon.
- Nodes can be marked with different icons, selected from a list.
- Uniqueness: when a new WebPage is loaded, the tree is searched for nodes with the same URL:
- Unique children: if you open the same page from one page, no new child node is created;
- Unique path: if you open a page that is in your path already, jump up to there.
- Forward open: Hold Ctrl when follow a link to create a node with the URL without navigating to it. Handy to mark pages you want to read in the near future, but not right now.
- PopUp blocker: PopUp's get blocked, and a message in the lower left corner is displayed with how much PopUp's have been blocked. Hold shift to allow the PopUps to appear. Hold alt to have the popup display in the main window.
- The EnterDoesntWork bug has been fixed, but if you still experience problems, let developers know!
- The page's scrollTop value is remembered when you navigate to another page. When you return, this value is attempted to set to the scrollTop again, to let you read on where you were on long pages.
- "Delete children" option on a node, just like delete but leave the selected node.
- When started, a URL opened from the command line (parameters), is opened, extra URL's are created as pre-read nodes.
- Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
TreeBrowse 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
TreeBrowse 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark TreeBrowse 184.108.40.206
TreeBrowse 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.