TubeMaestro 1.5.15 Ranking & Summary
TubeMaestro 1.5.15 description
TubeMaestro 1.5.15 is an effective PC application allowing you to quickly and simply claim refunds for delayed journeys; update your Twitter account by Tweeting to your heart's content; display the London Underground Tube line status with any associated delay messages; view platform Departure Boards to see how often the Tube trains are actually running "down below"; view a tube map for planning your journey and much more.
View line status information so you can see what Transport For London are saying is the status of the lines. If a line is not showing Good Service then simply moving your mouse pointer above the icon next to the problem tube line will display a message explaining the problem. If you need to plan a new route simply open the Tube Map window from the main TubeMaestro window and plan your journey from there. To find useful information regarding travel in London particularly the Tube, open the Useful Links page to find a whole lot of useful links. If you need to let people know you could be late due to a delay on the Tube, simply Tweet your message using the simple-to-use Twitter window - and of course you can Tweet on any subject at all at any time too.
TubeMaestro is the ideal application to run on a laptop on the way into London and also from your desk at the end of the day prior to starting your journey home. As there is often planned engineering works during the weekend, travellers hoping to use the tube can check the availability of trains before leaving home
- Tube Refunds - By clicking the "Click4Refund" button at the top of the main window you can quickly, with just a few mouse clicks, claim back a refund for a delayed Tube journey. This feature works with the Transport For London refunds website and the profiles you have set up for yourself within TubeMaestro. To help decide if your delayed journey qualifies for a refund please see the TFL Customer Charter which can be found on their website.
- Tweet Your Twitter updates - By clicking the "Tweet" button at the top of the main window you can quickly, type a new Tweet and send it to your Twitter account which will update your status on Twitter. This is particularly useful in the event of Tube delays as you can update anyone following you warning them that you could be arriving later than expected.
- Line Status - If the tube line has a good service then the label adjacent to the line will say "Good service". In all other cases the message will reflect the severity of the problem on the tube line. If the tube in London has a problem, then a more detailed explanation can be displayed by simply moving the mouse pointer over the icon next to the tube line which has the problem
- Departure Boards - By clicking the small Train icon to the left of any line on the main window, the Departure Boards for that line will be displayed. By using the drop down box at the top of the Departure Boards you can choose the station who's Boards you wish to view. You can make the Boards refresh automatically by ticking the "Auto refresh" tickbox at the top of the Departure boards.
- Tube Map - By clicking the "Map Pin" button at the top left hand corner of the main window a map of the London Underground "Tube" is displayed within a new window. This map is loaded directly from the Internet so it is always up to date and shows the most recent map available. If you move the mouse pointer onto the map, you can click the left mouse button and move the map around inside the window for ease of navigating around the map
- Useful Links - By clicking the "Useful Links" button at the top of the main window a new window opens offering you links to other information on the Internet which you may find useful
- Add a Twitter Client allowing Tweets to be sent direct from TubeMaestro.
TubeMaestro 1.5.15 Screenshot
TubeMaestro 1.5.15 Keywords
Bookmark TubeMaestro 1.5.15
TubeMaestro 1.5.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.