TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 Ranking & Summary
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 description
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 is a useful tool which offers you a useful, powerful and reliable ActiveX/.Net-ready componen.
TurboFTP SDK offers a full set of FTP functionalities like connect to an FTP server, upload or download files, view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc.
TurboFTP SDK component provides a set of clear and easy-to-use interfaces for fulfilling various FTP operations.
- Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
- Supports SFTP over SSH. Support SSH public key, password, and hostbased authentication methods.
- Supports SSH.COM, OpenSSH and PUTTY SSH key formats in SFTP.
- Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
- Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks, AIX and Apple OS.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Supports Dialup Networking in attempt to establish a remote FTP connection.
- Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Supports upload and download resume.
- Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*.zip), GZip(*.gz), Tar(*.tar), Gzipped Tar(*.tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
- 64-bit version for x64 platform available.
- Fix the unsupported automation type compile error on VB 6.0. The error message function or interface can only be used restricted ... pops up when using ItbFtp.Port.
- ItbFtp.Port doesnt support value larger than 32767.
- Fix error in VC2 sample: after rejecting certificate reconnect to server will yield error error initializing ssl/tls.
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 Screenshot
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 Keywords
Bookmark TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722
TurboFTP SDK 1.60 Build 722 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.