Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev Ranking & Summary
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev description
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev is created to be a helpful as well as complete open source download manager which is written in GTK+. It has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , classify download , every category has an independent configuration , and more ...
- Free (as in freedom , also free of charge ) and Open Source .
- Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .
- Support resume download , so if your connction lost you don’t need to start from first .
- Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .
- Queue download .
- Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .
- Monitoring clipboard .
- Import downloads from HTML file .
- Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character .
- Can be used from command line .
- Add “Force Start” To Download Menu.
- Avoid Ubuntu Unity Crash If User Disable “Always Show Tray Icon” And Close Window.
- Fix Display Problems When Uget Is Compiled With GTK+3
- Add Belarusian Translation File (Mihas Varantsou)
- Windows XP / Vista / Win 7
- GTK+ version 2.18+ or 3.0+
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev Screenshot
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev Keywords
Bookmark Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev
Uget (formerly UrlGfe) 1.7.6 Dev Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.