UI Builder for Access 3.4
UI Builder for Access 3.4 Ranking & Summary
UI Builder for Access 3.4 description
UI Builder for Access 3.4 is a professional and user-friend interface tool which is designed to reduce the time to deploy your solution, and offer users an easy to navigate interface. UI Builder is a set of pre-built forms and Visual Basic modules you can use to build upon, whether you have an existing database, or you're starting from scratch. With UI Builder, you are able to create more attractive databases in minutes, with advanced features like multiple layouts and color schemes in a few mouse clicks. UI Builder is designed to be easy for anyone new to Access, but also powerful enough for professional Access developers.
You can focus on creating the data entry forms, tables, and reports you need to run your business. UI BuilderTM provides the essential features you need to transform your database into a powerful business application...all without Visual Basic or spending time recreating the wheel. Microsoft AccessTM delivers basic database functionality to create forms, tables, queries, and reports.
UI Builder comes in three editions. The Starter Edition, when you just want to add slick looking menus and visual effects to your database application. The Business Edition includes features like One-Click Mail Merge to Microsoft Outlook, create Outlook tasks from Access, and the option to upsize your database to MySQL or SQL Server. The Enterprise Edition gives you powerful features every multi-user Access application needs, like user-level menus, record level audit history tracking, and much more.
- Easily configure menus and sub-menus to execute more than 25 commands without VB coding.
- Powerful capabilities like Record Level Auditing, One Click Mail Merge, Event Logging and Alerts, and a User Help utility reduce the effort to maintain and troubleshoot your Access database solutions.
- Attractive look and feel with three different customizable layouts and color schemes
- Upgrade to future versions without disrupting your own forms, tables, macros, reports, or queries
- Sample database applications for home and business use included
- User Level Menus
- Mail Merge
- Linked Table Repair
- Note Editor
- User Help Utility
- Microsoft Access 2000, 2003 (XP), or 2007
- Compatible with SQL Server and MySQL database tables
- Compatible with the free Microsoft Access 2007 runtime version
- Compatible with MDE, ACCDE formats
UI Builder for Access 3.4 Screenshot
UI Builder for Access 3.4 Keywords
Bookmark UI Builder for Access 3.4
UI Builder for Access 3.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.